“Interconnecting rooms”

Kuta Beach Club Hotel
Ranked #63 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed only one night, it was a transit trip. The hotel is well located, near to the beach, Matahari shopping, Kuta square. It is a spacious hotel and it seems that there are better rooms. Our rooms (two rooms interconnecting) were big, good beds and shower. Everything is a little old, but there was a notice of refurbishing the whole hotel until Dec 13, it seems they did not reach our room yet. The outside part is very nice, good swimming pools, many sunbeds, nice space near the breakfast, good variety of food. I believe that after the renovations I would be able to recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: upgrade rooms might be better
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mirna B

Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you love the sound of construction and the waft of concreat dust from 6.30 am onwards then this is the place for you. The rooms were disgusting bed, chairs, tables and cupards were falling apart the room was not clean for egsample the fridge wich runs 24Hrs non stop had an exploded can of coke in it and smeld of mold, the bathroom/shower was filthy, dont have a late night because if you get up after 9.0am there is not much left for breackfast by the way we got mooved becuse of the nois and dust but the new room was no better, by the way this was supposed to be the delux room i would hat to se the ordenary rooms. We have stayed in hotels all over the world and this is the worst by far and will never stay there againe.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed October 21, 2013

First and only time at Kuta Beach Club. Where to start. The mouldy walls which made me sick within two hours? Or the black coloured toilet water?
The smell in my room was overpowering. The only saving grace is that they moved me straight away to a clean room. That was the one of two good things that happened there the second was leaving there to come home. I'm an 8 time veteran of Bali and first time at KBC. The food from the kitchen was also revolting. I ate there twice and couldn't finish my food. The front desk staff were extremely unhelpful and disrespectful and couldn't care a less about the sub standard service we received. I will never go there again, and I'll make sure to tell everyone I know NOT to stay there.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed here on a family holiday,staff are lovely and welcoming.Location is fantastic,very central yet as you go through reception it is so lovely and quiet with beautiful grounds and pools.Great size rooms,air con and good food.Will definitely stay here again,had friends staying at Hard Rock who preferred the size and friendliness of Kuta Beach Club.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

1st trip to bali so very upsetting booked bungalow with double bed got there 2 single beds(couldnt even put the beds together coffee table and live wires coming through to operate the lights) the bungalow was the only thing they got right they tried to charge us for drinks we didnt have. 2nd day went to the office and asked where our double bed was told there is none we paid for single this was our first trip away in 7 years with no kids why would i book single beds NOT FUNNY they didnt care i email the travel agent they told me to go to the desk and demand a double bed Kuta beach and spa said NO you paid for single beds.The staff didnt care one bit about the way we was feeling that we paid for a double and that was what we was expecting breakfast we couldnt eat it lived on toast coffee was horrible staff keep trying to sell us stuff on the side some staff members was always around us it was quite intimating The restaurant was expensive massage there hurt like hell. :( spoke to travel agent when i got back i had to keep asking what was going to happen wholesale return 2 months later was emailed me there is nothing we can do thats it what a joke we was told if you are not happy then you have to be relocated to another resort my advice dont waste your money go to a resort we lots of reviews also the place is indeed of a huge paint job. find out who the wholesaler is that runds kuta beach and spa and make sure you dont enter one of their resorts Not Happy At All wholesale didnt even try to help us or even give us any compensation for the week in kuta beach and spa if i could write their name i would but i cant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lynn h
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed at the hotel again because my friends wanted to stay there - I didn't want to.
It still the same average hotel, and the breakfast is still very lame.
My room 285 smell mould, I was going to change but my stay was just for 2 nights so i didn't bother.

There are many better options around Bali and kuta area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Although there were some small issues with lock and rooms were not cleaned properly. We informed the staff and they did the needful in good time. I loved the swimming pool. We got food even in the middle of the night.. Food was decent.. Located at walking distance from Kuta beach & Legian street...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends