Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel
$77
  • Pool
$146
$131
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$53
$34
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$530
$90
$51
$40
Agoda.com
Legian Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
Agoda.com
The Vira Bali Boutique Hotel & Suite(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$66
$63
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$64
$50
$38
$26
Agoda.com
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
  • Breakfast included
2,782 results
All reviewskids clubirish pubkids poolfamily studiogolden lotusfamily pool view roomkids suitetowel origamifamily holidaygreat family hotelpool areawaterbom parkexecutive suitedaily activitieskids activitiesmain poolfoot massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have just returned from our second trip to Bali and each time we have stayed at the Dynasty. It is truly an amazing place my 9 year old daughter thinks so to, we are planning another holiday over there and the name Dynasty comes up before any other accommodation we look at. Its central to everything and the people at the resort cannot do enough for you. The rooms are a bit on the small size but hare kept spotlessly clean and the touch of the towel origami they leave on the beds each time is wonderful. The kids club i think is the highlight of the holiday both for my daughter and for my husband and I. She begged us to go there every day and even wanted to go there the day we arrived there. She was kept well entertained throughout the day and enjoyed every minute of it. She made a lot of friends had kept in touch with them since we have got back, there slogan is so true FRIENDS FOR LIFE The pool bar is amazing, the facilities are amazing in fact everything about the Dynasty is amazing we are going back there next year and will keep going back as long as we travel over there I cant recommend it enough.

Room Tip: The pool maybe a little to noisy if you want some peace and quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Robert K, General Manager at Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our resort to others and I was pleased to read your kid had such a good time. We do have a selection of different room types, some of which are bigger than others so perhaps if you would like a bigger room on your next visit you could review our website for a more detailed description and sizes! We shall look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our young girls absolutely loved this place especially the kiddie pool (which we spent most of our time in) and the bunk bed in the Kids' Suite.

Location: pretty good. the Discovery Mall and brand new Lippo Mall were within 10 minutes walking distance, with plenty of F&B options right outside the report entrance.

Cleanliness: Good overall. However, need to review the type of floor detergent used by the cleaners as it left some weird oily/sticky residue on the smooth polished floor. Besides that, the water from the tap was slightly murky throughout our stay.

Food: Average for Sen5es and H2O buffet spread. Choices and selection were not outstanding with pretty monotonous offering throughout our 4-day stay. Food at Golden Lotus was pretty amazing, tho!

Others: as stated by a reviewer previously, the lack of free wifi access is a real bummer. This service should be provided free like most, if not all, other hotels do.

Will definitely re-visit this place if the niggles are ironed out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review our resort and I was pleased to read that you enjoyed many of our facilities however have noted your comments on the floor detergent and the water quality. We do have a daily rotating breakfast menu but are currently revising this.
I have just returned from travelling all over Australia and in all the hotels I stayed in I was charged at around $25 per day for the privilege of internet in my room. Being in a resort the infrastructure and broadband is not cheap therefore we offer complimentary wifi in some of our restaurants and bars and charge a nominal fee of $5 per day for the convenience of in room wifi for up to 2 devices which I would consider as great value!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have been to Bali four times and stayed here with my family each time. The first time we stayed here I was 16 and come back each here and am now 20. I love this hostel. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help you. The guys who work at the pool hut are great fun and organise plenty of activities during the day. The hotel has a great atmosphere and the restaurants are great. It is in a perfect location, easily within walking distance to Waterbom, Kuta Square etc. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone of any age. They have great programs for kids which is excellent. Awesome hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nathan D

Thanks for your great review and for highlighting the things that particularly stand out for you. I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great hotel with 4 beds in one room. It's good for family or a group of best friends. I was with a friend, so we didn't really need those beds. My room was in the side of pool, so it's kinda cool. The pool was alright, room was clean, breakfast was nice. Good for family, really.

Room Tip: Side pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our Resort. I was pleased to read that you were impressed by the Family Pool view room and its' ability to hold up to 5 guests! I hope that you will choose Bali Dynasty Resort on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Just come home from 2 weeks at the Dynasty we went to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday with a function the resort organised on the H2O upper deck ,the function was organised brilliantly and the food was delicious and plentiful we took our family with us and as usual the hotel was great , lots of activities for the children ( big and small ) rooms were very comfortable and kept spotless by the housekeeping staff the breakfasts are plentiful and varied and staff exceptional , nothing to much for them and after a couple of days remembered your name and preferences . The only downside was no free WIFI have to buy a drink or dinner to obtain 15 to 30 minutes .This was our 3 visit to the hotel and will be back , the little reward booklets are a nice touch . Well done Dynasty

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and get a pool view some of the garden view rooms views are not that good
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our resort and I was pleased to read that your wife's 60th Birthday was a memorable one and that all your party enjoyed the wide range of facilities around the resort for all ages! I am glad you appreciated the Returnee Booklet and all it's vouchers offering discounts.