Have just returned home from a lovely 10 nights at the Ramada. Our family is 2 adults and 2 children and we booked a great deal with 2 deluxe interconnecting rooms. Check in was quick and welcoming smiles from everyone on arrival. Rooms were a little dated, but very spacious and lovely views. For the amount of time we were in them, it wasn't a concern for us. We loved being able to put the kids to sleep at night, close the door and have drinks out on our balcony without disturbing them. Pricing was very reasonable considering you're paying for 2 rooms. Also, our housekeeper, Pande was brilliant and I loved him for cleaning and picking up after my 2 messy kids everyday - a huge treat for me! Breakfast selection was fantastic, something for everyone.
Pool, swim up bar and kids area - beautiful. The pool and grounds are glorious and lots of other Aussies there at the time to interact with the kids made friends with. There is always someone cleaning, gardening and working ready to greet you with a smile. Everyday they have activities such as bingo, beach footy, soccer, ping pong tournaments, the list goes on. The recreation team were so much fund and my 2 boys were thoroughly entertained the entire trip and loved Tittie in the Kids Club :) Just a short stroll from Discovery mall, Lippo Mall, Waterbom and heaps of restaurants at your doorstep. Shopping was fun and bartering with the locals. We also loved going onto the beach each afternoon for a wonderful massage and to buy a few souvenirs. Theta Spa inside the resort was also amazing which I treated myself to once, but a little pricey.
Special thanks also to the Manager Eka, and Security Manager one night. I had an incident with a money changer on the street (lesson learnt - don't use them!!!) and they were straight onto it. Couldn't do enough for me whilst I was in tears and helped me get the scammer to return my money to me the next morning. Thanks again for a brilliant stay and highly recommend :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta