“Average hotel”

Ramada Bintang Bali Resort
Ranked #41 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel is ok, but certainly nothing compared to others in the area. For the price, there are certainly better. The restaurant is nothing special, the pool is very big, but not much atmosphere. The spa and cold tub are excellent. The rooms were nothing to brag about. I wouldn't stay here again if I was coming back to Bali.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nathan D
RamadaBintang, Front Office Manager at Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Nathan D,

Warmest greeting from Ramada Bintang Bali Resort,

Thanks for taking the time to drop your comment about your staying in our resort.
We appreciate your comment about our restaurant, pool area and our rooms.
And thank you for giving eyes with different sides.
We will accommodate these ideas for any improvements onwards.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We enjoyed our stay in Ramada Bintang Bali Resort. It was so nice to relax. Breakfast was really good and there was a lot of variety. Service was very good and there is a nice pool and beach. One thing which annoyed us a lot is the people on the beach who want to sell you things and who are very persistant.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Another business trip and they booked us this hotel. Family resort. I had a quite hard time to get into my room. Because the hotel was too big and the lift wasn't working so good. It looked old. but the service was nice, I had to print and scan papers many times and they helped me a lot. It was too big and old for me.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Duhitswinda,

Warmest greeting from Ramada Bintang Bali Resort,

Thanks for your time in dropping your comment about your staying in our resort,
We've been hospitalizing industry more than 23 years and we try a lot to keep balinesse atmosphere and circumstances. And it has been appreciated and some guests request to keep it. So we still confirm with balinesse culture in the middle bustle of Kuta.
We appreciate your advice and we will submit the idea for any other improvements.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our 5 night stay was perfectly agreeable. The room was perfectly agreeable, the buffet breakfast was agreeable and the food by the beach was agreeable. Agreeable is all that can be said as I want to say more, but not in a position to do so as the hotel is only really in the average realm for price and the themed food evenings were again just average. Perfectly agreeable hotel for families and groups. Not my cup of tea, hence the average review. Would I stay there again, probably not, but that is just my personal preference.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1businesstraveller
RamadaBintang, Front Office Manager at Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear 1 Businesstraveller,

Warmest greeting from Ramada Bintang Bali Resort,

Thank you for you time to write your feeling about your staying in our resort.
We are very sad to hear that you found just agreeable things on your entire staying in our resort.
We apologize for not being detail to guiding you to find more acceptable service such as our other guests. We look after your advices so we will be able to do more than agreeable for others onwards. We still will always welcome you to ensure the finest things in our resort probably in your next visit.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed at the Ramada Bintang with two girlfriends and it was an amazing property. Beautifully maintained grounds welcome you to this beach-front resort. The staff are friendly, charming and always willing to help. The rooms were of a good size and had good facilities (air con, TV, safe, etc.).

The pool is awesome - but be warned. You need to get up very early to reserve a chair (especially one close to the edge). The pool bar was very good with reasonably priced cocktails. The restaurant on site is great. Be sure to try the traditional seafood night!

Amazing!

Room Tip: Ground level! NO stairs :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We will be returning very soon! I can not wait to be back at THE RAMADA BINTANG. I just want to say this is my 23rd trip to Bali and i and my family have stayed at the top hotels in Bali, but there is no comparison to the Ramada Bintang. The service is fantastic. The location is one of the best. SUMI AT GUEST RELATIONS has looked after us so well and MUDANA who works at the Warf restaurant, is the sweetest person of all. SUMI and MUDANA you are both one of the main reasons for our return. The staff at the front office greet you so warmly and the staff at the breakfast station and at the restaurants give you excellent service at all times. I would like to thank the manager who has gone out of his way to look after us on our next return very soon. I along with my family and my extended family wish to thank all the staff at the RAMADA BINTANG very much for always looking after us. I highly recommend this hotel for a fantastic holiday. Yvonne.

Room Tip: Pool view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

A double pleasure. At the beach in Bali (our first time) and enjoying the pleasures of Ramada Bintang Resort. The room was cool and comfortable but we didn't spend much time in the room. The shower was great and the bed made sleeping easy.

The restaurant there at the resort offers an excellent and varied menu including local and western. Breakfast buffet has everything you could ask for. I also loved the restaurant down by the beach for lunch or an early dinner. They offered special meals with live entertainment down by the pool in the evenings, as well.

I really enjoyed the spa there. Hanging around the pool, the garden and the beach I didn't think I could get anymore relaxed without falling asleep but it did happen during my hot rock massage. More than worth the investment in time and money.

If what's available on the resort is not enough there is an assortment of restaurants walking distance from the grounds. Just walk out and turn left. There is also a small mall there about a 10-15 minute walk.

The resort is great. The beach is adequate. I highly recommend it if you are visiting Bali.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor not too far from the lobby area, which was good but I would recommend...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple