Every thing in the hotel is pricey and and is not worth the money. Only good thing about the hotel is that it is in the right locality. I had to pay 100000IDR for 2 hrs of internet and lately realized that the restaurants just beside the hotel provide you free internet.
Hotel has access to the beach. However the beach is a very dirty and not at all good. None of the hotel guests preferred the beach.
Rooms were standard. Nothing new or great about them. I would not stay here again. I would prefer anther place next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta