When I think of Bali I will think of Ramada Bintang. My wife second stay and she insisted on Ramada..WOW!! I am impressed. Stayed for 5 days should have stayed longer..why?
First, Ms Purnama Dewi response towards my enquires was promt and that created the first good impression.
Mr. Yatna from room service shows his skill thru making sure that the room is clean upon our return back to our room. I am impressed with his good service to ensure that we are comfortable.
Check-in was quick and well explained. Stayed in room 2051, ground floor with garden/pool view, was beautiful n breezy. Very clean room, well maintained. Great comfortable king sized bed, sleep well every night and waking up hearing the birds chirping every morning put a smile in me. Room service, bell hop was quick in service. staff are very friendly.
Swimming pool very big, clean and water temperature was great.
Breakfast served early at the Taman Sari and definately wide range, abundance. Ms Dewi Rahayu, Ms Suratningsih are always friendly and ensured that we have a good breakfast at Taman Sari.
We had a great full body and foot massages at Theta Spa within Ramada Bintang and would definately be back.
Security officers were seen on duty and alert at all times..make us feel safe. Very clean Health Club, however should consider upgrading the gym equipment as its look old, but well maintained.
The only set back is, the internet usage should be complimentary. Management should consider allowing house guest a 30 minutes usage free.
Our next stay in year 2014, we are eyeing Room 2062...and we are sure to be greated with the Best Of Ramada Bintang Bali.
In short, our stay has been pleasent, remarkable and definately unforgetable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta