Enjoyed our stay at the Ramada Bintang. Staff very pleasant and welcoming. They knew us by name and loved our young girls. The girls loved going to breakfast each morning just to hang around with the staff.
We stayed 14 nights here and had a great time. The rooms were large and comfortable with a nice outdoor grassed area where the chilldren played.
The bathrooms are tired and do need a makeover as well as the toilet and the flush system thats a button on the side was fustrating. The shower had good pressure. The other complaint is that there is hardly no storage in the room. We didnt want to live out of suitcases so we addressed this with management and they did bring a large table that had drawers and for somewhere to put our bags on.
The grounds are beautifully kept on this huge property.The pool area was lovely and the pool was refreshing and clean. They offer activities during the day like Aqua aerobics, bingo and learning to dive. You can also use their pushbikes to explore along the beach path.
Our girls went to kids club almost everyday for a couple of hours they enjoyed going and meeting new kids. The ladies Wulang and ressati (?spelling) were fantastic with the kids and the girls loved them.
The beach walk out the front was nice to do, but got put off with the continue hassling of the beach ladies they are very persisent and abit of a turn off. So much so that I prefered to go out the front entrance of hotel. Great massage place called la Risso across the road form hotel. Had some good massages there by Ria she was good.
The bell boys out front were nice and would call for a bluebird taxi when requested and didnt have to pay extra for this service which was good. The hotel also should look at offering free wifi to its guests.
Overall good hotel with good facilities would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta