Resort has good and bad
Pool and beach - best in Tuban
Breakfast - okay but no Bali coffee, very hot where you eat.
TV - bad reception, no point having new tv's with crap reception. All tv's the same. They need to get it sorted as Ramada Bintang and Baruna resorts in Tuban have great reception. I like my holiday watching a bit of tv.
Room - don't worry about being to close to the airport because the A/C in the room sounded like a plane. The bed squeaked every time you moved and was only a queen bed. The shower head was to low. I'm not very tall but could not understand why they have it so low.
Staff - generally fine, but the reception staff could do with some training in personal service.
Internet - no internet in the room after dark. Reported to the desk for the reply the server is down. no internet in room for the 3 nights. (think they may of turned it off during the quiet period)
Location - I thought the accommodation was to far from amenities. I felt I could be staying anywhere in Australia when at the room.
This is my personnel review and understand all people are after different holidays. I have been staying in Bali for many years and during this stay also stayed at Ramada Bintang for a week. Ramada Bintang had it all over Patra. (could of been because it was quiet) Have also stayed at Baruna and it in my opinion is a better option.
If you want a holiday that is away from the action and prepared for a taxi ride to get there the Patra might be for you. Like I said the pool and beach are great but it is a bit of a trek back to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas is a five star hotel set among 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. The huge variety of breakfast selection (International food, Japanese food, Indonesian food and Indian Food) will indulge you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Patra Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Kuta