The Patra Bali Resort & Villas
$90
$289
$21
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$90
$72
$70
$58
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$112
$85
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
All reviewsdeluxe suiteclose to the airportfloating restaurantvilla guestsplanes landingvilla poolkids clubwalk along the beachroyal villabeach barthe holiday innmain poolprivate beachliving arealarge poolbreakfast was amazingsouth kuta
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Beautiful Resort located in Tuban next to the airport only 20 minute walk along the beach to main shopping centre in Kuta. Facilities are fantastic and the staff go out of their way to help you enjoy your stay. Transport is available from the resort without the need to bata with the locals. There are 3 pool areas with the main having a swim up bar the other pool areas are for the quieter types and certainly very relaxing. A great breakfast is on offer with a large selection of foods. There are restaurants on site and you must try out the Floating Lounge Restaurant.

Room Tip: Suites are good value giving you extra space with lounge and living areas
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin P
Ika_manuaba, Public Relations Manager at The Patra Bali Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas !

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us recently.
We appreciate your view and have passed your valuable comments to all the staff and we are more than happy to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us.
We all wish that we will have the pleasure to have you again with us at your next holiday.
Mina
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just a great family complex ! Grt pools ! Very peaceful, great service from all the staff members !!! My second time to visit and will visit again ! Walking distance to kuta but not near the hustle bustle of the CBD

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Hookey1968
Patra Jasa B, Public Relations Manager at The Patra Bali Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer,
Greetings from Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas !
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us recently.
Mina
Public Relations Manager

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were unexpected customers as a consequence of a Jetstar flight cancellation and this was last minute accommodation arranged by the airline. Fair to say we were not the relaxed travellers we had been, and while the hotel clearly did their best, the influx of an unexpected group of travellers stretched resources somewhat. We were pointed in the general direction of our room and left to our own devices. We stumbled around in the dark until we found our room and then collapsed before having a quick shower and into bed. Then received a phone call for dinner but declined as we had eaten earlier before leaving for the airport at our previous accommodation and had enjoyed a great meal. There was some exposed wiring in the toilet and I suffered from mosquito bites during the night.

Breakfast was a buffet, as was lunch, but this is a large hotel with a commensurate demand for breakfast table space. Not as relaxed as our previous accommodation, nor the same quality, but an easy way to deal with large numbers of guests. For a hotel of this standard I would have expected more based on the typical room rate. I don't like providing negative comments but this was not, and would not be, my accommodation of choice. Its claim to be a higher quality of accommodation is based on space and materials but this is a thin veneer. The foyer and artwork were impressive and so might the rest of the complex be if it wasn't for the packing of guests into bottlenecks. The staff were pleasant but our recent experiences in Bali had been much better and the contrast was clear to us. The rooms were quiet and there was little aircraft noise and that was the strength of it but even as accommodation at no cost to us I would not recommend the hotel based on my experience and the suggested room rates.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Started out badly with the taxi driver negotiating a fixed rate of $100,000 to take us to the hotel, drove out the gates of the hotel and straight into the gates of the Patra.... WT?

Then i was told at the check in that we must pay for our room in advance and in full (12:30am by this time) and that there was an undisclosed holiday surcharge to be added of $59 US per night for our 10 night stay. We couldn't be bothered arguing so we went to bed in our 70's style room with rock hard beds. 5:am woke to the sounds of the "call to prayer" on a public address system booming from the neighboring mosk, once that had finished I drifted back to sleep only to be woken 15 mins later when the airport started up... The runway itself was within 1 km of my room.

Upon waking we thought that we might give it a chance and do a recon of the grounds and dining area... In a word "gross", outdated, unclean, lack of attention to detail and ambivalent staff. The breakfast on the other hand was spectacular and well needed, beautiful juices and amazing Mie Goreng, so refreshed after breakfast I decided to tackle front desk to see if we could get the surcharge waived.... No such luck I am afraid, so I expressed an intent to leave and was told I would be charged an extra night (pretty standard) so I jumped on line and booked and paid for the Sheraton Kuta for 7 nights and informed the staff that as a courtesy I would stay for another 2 nights, they still informed me that I would be charged an extra night... This outraged me, so I jumped online again and booked 2 nights at the Niksoma Bali and checked out immediately.

What they should have learnt from this is that I was not the only party staying at the Patra, my sister and her family also cancelled as well as my father and his partner.

The best thing about this experience was that I discovered the Niksoma in Legian which is my new Bali home... Just amazing I won't stay anywhere else again, it is sheer bliss and the other thing is I saved $1100US by moving to a better hotel because the Patra is outrageously overpriced for such a delapidated, filthy, noisy, isolated and outdated hotel.

If you love Bali like I do avoid this hell hole like the plague

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed here 6 nights great pool etc rooms acceptable ,breakfast was pretty average every morning close to airport an quiet still had good sleeps abit of a walk to town but nice along beach walk way good staff etc

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends