We stayed there in february 2013. It's near the airport, but this is really not an issue, and at least you don't have to wake up early to get back to the airport !
Rooms are very comfortable, and clean though not luxurious. We didn't find the hotel pricey. Instead for that range of facilities (swimming pool, beach, villas and garden), it's probably on the entry price. If you have time, and decided not to rush out to visit Bali, it's a good choice. Otherwise it is a bit far from major point of interest (nightlife / sea activities / mountains) so you need careful planning and allow sufficient time for transport. Having said that, the hotel can book for you a private car with chauffeur at very competitive rate, which allows you to roam free in Bali.
In summary, a very good hotel at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort and Villas is a five star hotel set amongst 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas Kuta