We were a little disappointed with the facilities at this hotel. Our room was a long way from the pool and it's a long walk to buy water or cool drinks as the hotel is quite isolated. The gardens are perfection and a joy to walk around and the pool is huge. The best pool I have seen and the water so nice and warm. Our room was average and we have stayed in better. Maybe a little updating is needed. TV small and not flat screen, no face cloths, no spare pillows. The shower over the bath is also getting a little difficult for us oldies and the floor flooded every time we showered. A few downsides but the staff were exceptionally friendly especially the boys cleaning our room each day. Breakfast was very good especially the coffee.
Thanks to all the staff for a very nice stay at the Patra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort and Villas is a five star hotel set amongst 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas Kuta