I've only had limited time at the Patra Bali, as it's typically an overnight stay while traveling for business. However, each time I've stayed in the Deluxe Suite and have thought of returning for a few days with the family. The grounds are immaculate, the food is very good (I haven't tried the Japanese restaurant though). The location is very convenient to the airport ~ 5min.
The staff is very pleasant and greets you with a nice cool juice at reception.
I'll have to do another, more accurate review when I return in 2 months, but wanted to finally "join" the TA family by posting up some overdue reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas is a five star hotel set among 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. The huge variety of breakfast selection (International food, Japanese food, Indonesian food and Indian Food) will indulge you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Patra Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Kuta