1,786 results
All reviews gabah restaurant stadium bar executive deluxe room kuta square pool side waterbom park central location great resort dvd player first trip to bali discovery mall air conditioner family room welcome drink pools matahari massage
997 - 1,002 of 1,786 reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The place is very convenient. Near the beach, shops, restaurants, bars and all the things you would ever need. We were upgraded from a Deluxe to a Resort Club room which is Uh-mazing! The place is very clean, staff are very friendly and I could not ask for more. Oh, well, now that I've though about it, there are a few things that can be improved.

1. Wi-fi is available with a Fee. I hope they provide free wifi because as a traveler, you need internet to connect to people / work.
2. Breakfast should be improved. We stayed there for 2 nights and we were served the same breakfast buffet.

Overall, I would recommend this place to my friends and we will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Request for a room facing the opposite side of the street. The street has a lot of restaurants and bars at night so it tends to be a bit noisy especially for light sleepers.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Phil_Brixx
desirewithinreach, Resident Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Mr. Phil_Brixx, our valued guest.

Thank you for your great review about your Bali Holiday at the Ramayana Resort & Spa in Kuta.

We are very happy that you really enjoyed your stay with us.
Our Resort Club rooms are indeed great rooms, large, with awesome bathrooms and balconies, etc etc.

Our buffet breakfast now feature different dishes from day to day...and we are also happy to announce that effective Oct 1, when our WiFi system is completely upgraded this facility will be provided free to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you , your family and friends to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have just returned from a 15 night family holiday to Ramayana. The position of the resort is quite good, although on a very busy intersection, once inside, the resort was quiet and peaceful. The service from the pool, security and restaurant staff could not be faulted. We were also impressed that the senior management made it a priority to speak to guests every day ensuring we were well looked after. We did have some issues with the rooms but were moved after several days as the resort was fully booked. Overall the executive deluxe rooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. we had two interconnecting rooms and these were a great size for a family of 4. Any issues were resolved quickly. A tip for readers though, the rooms were very dark which made reading at night quite difficult, I would suggest bringing a reading light.

We did have some major issues redeeming vouchers for the benefits that we were entitled to with our booking such as dinners, massages etc... These were clearly written on our vouchers but the hotel would not honor them, a communication issue with Flight Centre and the local travel agency. It took me 6 days to resolve the situation and the reception staff were not particularly helpful. In the end the senior manager stepped in and ensured we received all our entitlements for which we were grateful.

Overall a very enjoyable stay in a lovely resort.

Room Tip: The executive deluxe rooms are lovely but can get noisy if near the sports bar.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elena M

Dear Ms. Elena M

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

We always do our best to make all our guests happy when staying with us.

Pleased to inform you too that we have started changing the wattage of our reading light to a brighter one for our guests' convenience. And...WiFi connection will definitely be provided free for all our guests effective Oct 01, 2013

To avoid any misunderstandings between your wholesaler and local agent (which was finally resolved) you could book us directly through our website in the future.. We, however, were able to fulfill all your entitlements then..with much pleasure.

Thank you and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

With best regards

...

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Located at the heart of Kuta, means you are near to most attraction points in Kuta. 200 metres walk to the beach and few more to Bali Beach Walk, Hard Rock Hotel, Art Market and few more.

There is a lot of 24 hours convenience store nearby which there is no problem to get your Bintang Beer at 4 am.

The hotel staffs are great. From picking me up at the airport until to send me back there again for flight home. They are lovely and friendly. They are the one that give me an awesome first impression towards the hotel and Bali as a whole.

When you check in here, please do a visit to the Rama Spa. The services are excellent. The staffs are mostly the experienced one. They might not attractive in appearance, but their services are great. They are all nice people to talk to while having the massage. It is just lovely to be here, you are treated like a family. In my 5 days of staying here, I have been here for massage for 4 days.

Not sure about the price wise as I do get the cheap rate from Group On.

Room Tip: The hotel is located at the main road of Kuta, one of the busiest. So, if noisy is one of your quality concern, do ask the hotel before you coming about your room preferences.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FarizIzwan

Mr.FarizIzwan, Our Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your very positive reviews on Trip Advisor.

We, at Ramayana Resort & Spa felt good that you had a wonderful stay ...and felt part of the family.
Indeed, we are located in a very strategic location in Kuta....all are within reach.
it is about 4 minutes to walk to the beach, through the lively and interesting Art Market.

We look forward to welcoming you, your friends and families to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I could not recommend this hotel highly enough. Myself and partner organised to travel around Malaysia and Indonesia ending with a week's stay relaxing in Bali. The Ramaya has been exceptional on all accounts.

The rooms are gorgeous and ours came with a 4 post style bed, lounge area with couch and balcony as well as other features to high standards.

The food in the hotel is also fantastic and on more than one occasion we opted to eat in for this reason.

A highlight would be the service received from the staff especially those in the pool bar. We ate lunch by the pool a few times and cannot fault the service or food. Bogart who works there with the other bar staff is great fun and if you stay here in sure you'll meet him as he goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.

All in all 10 out of 10. Seeing all of Malaysia and Indonesia was capped off beautifully by our stay here.

Room Tip: Exec deluxe rooms sea facing offer a great amount of Sun in the afternoons
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim N

Dear KimN, Our Valued Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are certainly very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services during your stay at the Ramayana Resort & Spa.

We noted that you were happy with Bobo and his team at the Poolside..we will include him in our staff recognition program...

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

With best regards
Bali V. S. Pillay

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have just been for a 5 day stay at the Ramayana Resort in Kuta BAli. I have been to Bali on many occasions and stayed in a different hotels and area each time and this is one of the best for location, service and comfort.
The room I requested to be on the ground floor with easy access, I got just that.
The room 265 is right at the front of the hotel. Being right in the hub of Kuta you would expect a lot of noise but this is not the case. Once you close your door all you hear is the running water of the many water features in the beautiful gardens which were well maintained and very tranquil.
One tip though if you are not used to the Key light situation, remember to take your key out of the holder near the door that turns your lights off and on when ever leaving your room. I locked myself out a couple of times when I went out to sit on the balcony and closed the door to keep out unwanted pests. The staff were only too happy to come and let me in again but I felt like a fool the second time in as many days that I did this.
Air con was very good.
The staff were always willing to help and very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have everything you need.
If shopping is your goal or just window shopping everything is within walking distance. If you need to go to a different area of Bali there is always a friendly driver ready to take you anywhere for a reasonable price.
The security is good and always willing to help you across the busy street outside the hotel.
I only ate breakfast in the hotel and it was a good selection of western and Asian food but be early as it gets quite busy.

Try not to go around independence day 17/08/2013 as the people from Java come to holiday in Bali and bring there cars, making the traffic really heavy.
August seems to be the best time for nice weather, not too hot.

My stay was a short one this time but would recommend this hotel if you are going to Bali.
Thank you to the staff of the Ramayana for making my stay a peaceful and a memorable one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank WendygAustralia
desirewithinreach, Resident Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear WendyGAustralia-our valued guest

Thank you for your raving review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was a great joy having you...a happy guest enjoying all the fine facilities and services we have to offer.....

Glad to know that you finally found your hotel in Bali ...we will be most happy to welcome you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa for your Bali Holiday in the future.

Bali's weather is usually fine, sunny and cool between June and September (when it is winter in Australia).

We look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely yours