1,768 results
All reviewsgabah restaurantstadium barexecutive deluxe roomkuta squarepool sidewaterbom parkgreat resortdvd playerfirst trip to balidiscovery mallair conditionerbuffet breakfastfamily roomwelcome drinkpoolsmataharimassage
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Located at the heart of Kuta, means you are near to most attraction points in Kuta. 200 metres walk to the beach and few more to Bali Beach Walk, Hard Rock Hotel, Art Market and few more.

There is a lot of 24 hours convenience store nearby which there is no problem to get your Bintang Beer at 4 am.

The hotel staffs are great. From picking me up at the airport until to send me back there again for flight home. They are lovely and friendly. They are the one that give me an awesome first impression towards the hotel and Bali as a whole.

When you check in here, please do a visit to the Rama Spa. The services are excellent. The staffs are mostly the experienced one. They might not attractive in appearance, but their services are great. They are all nice people to talk to while having the massage. It is just lovely to be here, you are treated like a family. In my 5 days of staying here, I have been here for massage for 4 days.

Not sure about the price wise as I do get the cheap rate from Group On.

Room Tip: The hotel is located at the main road of Kuta, one of the busiest. So, if noisy is one of your quality concern, do ask the hotel before you coming about your room preferences.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FarizIzwan
desirewithinreach, Resident Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Mr.FarizIzwan, Our Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your very positive reviews on Trip Advisor.

We, at Ramayana Resort & Spa felt good that you had a wonderful stay ...and felt part of the family.
Indeed, we are located in a very strategic location in Kuta....all are within reach.
it is about 4 minutes to walk to the beach, through the lively and interesting Art Market.

We look forward to welcoming you, your friends and families to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I could not recommend this hotel highly enough. Myself and partner organised to travel around Malaysia and Indonesia ending with a week's stay relaxing in Bali. The Ramaya has been exceptional on all accounts.

The rooms are gorgeous and ours came with a 4 post style bed, lounge area with couch and balcony as well as other features to high standards.

The food in the hotel is also fantastic and on more than one occasion we opted to eat in for this reason.

A highlight would be the service received from the staff especially those in the pool bar. We ate lunch by the pool a few times and cannot fault the service or food. Bogart who works there with the other bar staff is great fun and if you stay here in sure you'll meet him as he goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.

All in all 10 out of 10. Seeing all of Malaysia and Indonesia was capped off beautifully by our stay here.

Room Tip: Exec deluxe rooms sea facing offer a great amount of Sun in the afternoons
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim N

Dear KimN, Our Valued Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are certainly very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services during your stay at the Ramayana Resort & Spa.

We noted that you were happy with Bobo and his team at the Poolside..we will include him in our staff recognition program...

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

With best regards
Bali V. S. Pillay

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have just been for a 5 day stay at the Ramayana Resort in Kuta BAli. I have been to Bali on many occasions and stayed in a different hotels and area each time and this is one of the best for location, service and comfort.
The room I requested to be on the ground floor with easy access, I got just that.
The room 265 is right at the front of the hotel. Being right in the hub of Kuta you would expect a lot of noise but this is not the case. Once you close your door all you hear is the running water of the many water features in the beautiful gardens which were well maintained and very tranquil.
One tip though if you are not used to the Key light situation, remember to take your key out of the holder near the door that turns your lights off and on when ever leaving your room. I locked myself out a couple of times when I went out to sit on the balcony and closed the door to keep out unwanted pests. The staff were only too happy to come and let me in again but I felt like a fool the second time in as many days that I did this.
Air con was very good.
The staff were always willing to help and very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have everything you need.
If shopping is your goal or just window shopping everything is within walking distance. If you need to go to a different area of Bali there is always a friendly driver ready to take you anywhere for a reasonable price.
The security is good and always willing to help you across the busy street outside the hotel.
I only ate breakfast in the hotel and it was a good selection of western and Asian food but be early as it gets quite busy.

Try not to go around independence day 17/08/2013 as the people from Java come to holiday in Bali and bring there cars, making the traffic really heavy.
August seems to be the best time for nice weather, not too hot.

My stay was a short one this time but would recommend this hotel if you are going to Bali.
Thank you to the staff of the Ramayana for making my stay a peaceful and a memorable one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank WendygAustralia
desirewithinreach, Resident Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear WendyGAustralia-our valued guest

Thank you for your raving review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was a great joy having you...a happy guest enjoying all the fine facilities and services we have to offer.....

Glad to know that you finally found your hotel in Bali ...we will be most happy to welcome you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa for your Bali Holiday in the future.

Bali's weather is usually fine, sunny and cool between June and September (when it is winter in Australia).

We look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Ramayana Resort & Spa, is a nice hotel, staff very friendly and helpful.
It´s a little outdated, need to be refurbished.
Kuta is for sure not a place to rest,to much noise ,the trafic is terrible, to many people in this área.
The pool área is nice and look like a peaceful oásis . Breakfast was fine. No wi-fi .in the rooms or in the lobby.
I would recommend this hotel to Young people , not married , I was told , that the beaches in downtown área, were all polluted.

The best thing in Bali, is there people, they are friendly and know how to treat a tourist.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
desirewithinreach, Resi at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

thank you for your review on TripAdvisor about your stay in our hotel.

Yes our pool area offers an oasis in the centre of KUTA...

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa.
For your info, our WiFi will be free for our guests in a few months time..

Please book online through our website, and you can make your choice of a room facing the pool which are quiet rooms.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My partner and I have stayed at the hotel 3 times (4th being November this year) and could not say a bad thing about it. The location was perfect, restaurants absolutely to die for, staff amazingly friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. Highly recommend the Stadium Sports Bar located within the hotel, great western and Balinese food with amazing live music and entertainment all day long. If your going to Kuta this is the place to stay!!!

Room Tip: Choose the DELUXE rooms as the standard isn't in the best location and they are on higher floors away from the loud hustle and bustle of the Kuta strip
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
desirewithinreach, Resident Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review on Trip Advisor about Ramayana Resort & Spa where you stayed recently.

We are very happy to have you here with us for the 3rd time...which means than you are happy with our facilities and services which we have prepared for you...

Looking forward to having you back to the hotel in the future and we assure you that we will good care of you...

Thank you again..