1,768 results
All reviewsgabah restaurantstadium barexecutive deluxe roomkuta squarepool sidewaterbom parkgreat resortdvd playerfirst trip to balidiscovery mallair conditionerbuffet breakfastfamily roomwelcome drinkpoolsmataharimassage
998 - 1,003 of 1,768 reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Ramayana Resort & Spa is a fantastic hotel. It is very well located, the rooms are spacious and all staff at the Resort are so helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay here again without hesitation.
A huge thank you to Bogart at the Resort for making our holiday so amazing.

1  Thank Mark S
desirewithinreach, Public Relations Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Mark S, Our Valued Guest

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor which indicates that you had a wonderful stay with us.

You singled out Bogart for making your holiday in Bali so amazing, which made us also very happy that we actually have a great staff like him in our hotel who is taking good care of our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.

With warmest regards
Public Relations

A huge thank you to Bogart at the Resort for making our holiday so amazing.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

still havnt changed my mind ,staff are just wonderful ,close to all .loved our room big bed very clean ,no problems sleeping .you have a lift which is a bonus . breakfast had a lot to choose from .my only complaint is can not get into the Ramayana for our next trip in 2014

Room Tip: we had room 628 ,loved it ,if very busy could be a pain with the lift ,being opposite 628 ,can be noisy .other than that loved our spacious room .
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
desirewithinreach, Public Relations Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dearest Nowell_11, our Valued Guest

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. .

Great to know that you still liked us on your second time around...which means you were happy with our facilities and services.

About your next trip in 2014....would you like to tell us for what date it is? Please email us with details c/o prm@ramayanahotel.com...Hope we can help.

Thank you again and with warmest regards

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed at the hotels for 2 night. Hotel is just a short walk to Kuta beach. Rooms are clean, however looks a bit dated, still using the key system and there is no Wifi available. Internet is not free. However, they seems to be in the midst of updating their internet system for the rooms due to there is cable installation done for each rooms during our stays. Have 2 swimming pools. Breakfast is great, have varieties of food to choose from. Staff are very helpful and polite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear GohSzesze, Our Valued Guest

Thank you for your recent stay at Ramayana Resort & Spa during your Bali holiday....

Yes indeed we are installing a new internet system, which will then be provided free for our guests. And -also the key-system will be changed to the card-system in the future,

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.
Thank you again and with best regards
Irawan

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have to admit they tried hard to accomodate my needs and requests, however I was not happy at all.
It may be just me, but here are the things I was not happy about.

1/ Google location incorrect by one street.
a/ I have select it on those merits as I know the place and expected different environment and setup.
b/ As a result I had difficulties to find it which was made worse by my 6 years old being sick.

2/ $40 extra for a 6 y.o. child without bed (where the original cost is $60 seems unreasonable. Particularly when it becomes clear only after you made a payment. (Altgo to be fair - it was on the small print if you tried hard enough to find it.)

I did not declare my 7y.o. and did not pay for him, but I had a bad feeling about it, which I should not have and would not have if it was clear before the payment.

3/ First night very unhappy in the room as the noise from surrounding pub, clubs, restaurants and streets was waking us up until around 2AM. The second night we were in a different part of the hotel which was very quiet.

4/ Fair enough I knew and agreed about payment at the time of booking, but I regret it after first night, as I would have canceled the other night. Also $100 deposit for one night ( we were book for 1 night at the beginning of the trip and one at the end) seems to be high for a $60 a night hotel. I refused to pay the deposit and they agreed.

5/ Apart of the above, I believe it was just a personal preference dislike. Yes it was in the middle of everywhere, there were two swimming pools and several pubs and restaurants, but for my taste too noisy and crowded. MANY PEOPLE may call it the perfect location, but if you want bit of peace and quite and you are not after hight life you probably will not like it.

To be fair, I believe that many people are happy with the hotel and will return, however it did not suit us.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms which are not facing the street
1  Thank Karel K
desirewithinreach, Public Relations Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Mr. Karel K, our Valued Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your Bali holiday, and thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, giving us feedback of our facilities and services.

It is unfortunate that Google Map does not feature our location correctly. Usually they are very accurate or miss locations by a few meters only.

Our policy for a child sharing room with parents is Free of Charge when using existing beds. And US$40 extra charge is applicable if an extra bed is required.

The noise from the outside restaurants is unavoidable, as they are featuring live music to attract or to entertain their guests…Glad that we could relocate you and family to a quieter room on the second day.

We still look forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa, and you may be interested to check online about our Family Room, which is larger in size, and features 4 beds, big TV screen equipped with DVD player and Play Station (and free DVD movies and PS cd's for viewing). Two of our Family Rooms are located on the ground floor with easy access to the swimming pool.

Thank you again and wishing you our best regards

Sincerely yours

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ramayana resort is ideally located, very close to the Kuta beach. it is surrounded by the numerous restaurants and tourist curio shops. The price for a room is reasonable with a hearty breakfast option. The staff are very courteous and extremely helpful.

1  Thank atif m
desirewithinreach, Public Relations Manager at Ramayana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Mr. AtifM, our Valued Guest

Thank you for your very complimentary review on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to know that you and your family have enjoyed staying with us, enjoying all the facilities and services we have provided for you.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Ramayana Resort & Spa in the future.
With best regards