Hard Rock Hotel Bali
  • Pool
  • Pool
Masa Inn(Kuta)
6,021 results
All reviewsrock royaltykids clubcenter stagestarz dinerdeluxe premium roomsand islandfoam partykuta beachkids suitepool arealive bandamazing poolfamily holidayhuge poolmain poolday bedkids pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed at Hard Rock Bali on 1-3 June 2013. I booked the rooms online and they have the toast and Jam promotion. Upon reaching the hotel around 3pm, I still have to wait for an hour for my room to get ready. While waiting, I looked around the hotel grounds, they are beautiful and the swimming pools are fantastic.
However, I am disappointed when I reached my room, the rooms are quite wear out, the toilet taps not working well but we can managed. Safe is not working but the staff fixed it promptly.
For food wise, I also book the dinner promotion at Starz restaurant. To my disappointment, the breakfast and dinner variety is limited. Not worth it. Lucky for it's splendid location, able to find better and cheaper food.
My kids loved the kids club. The staff are amicable and friendly. Lots of activities for them.
If given a choice, we not comeback again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Fengli
GeneralManagerHRHB, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued review of your recent stay at Hard Rock Hotel Bali.

The Hard Rock Hotel is very popular because of the entertainment experience we offer our guests. Due to our rooms being fully occupied on most days we advise our arriving guests to expect to be checked in from 3pm. On your day of arrival where the hotel was fully occupied our records show that we checked you into your room at 3.26pm which we find reasonable. We do apologize that we did not meet your expectation however we do try our utmost to accommodate the early arrival of guests in cases where we have been provided their flight details and can prioritize accordingly.

For the benefit of other readers we would like to advise that we find your comments about your room unfair as the room has been recently refurbished and the bathroom fitted with new bathroom fixtures and taps, which were found to be very tight when we conducted an inspection of your room following your review.

We are surprised to hear your comments regarding the breakfast selection being limited when so many other TripAdvisor reviewers have attested to the large selection available for both Asian and Western guests.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we take to heart that we can learn something from this experience, too.

Love All – Serve All

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed 3 nights from 28-31May 2013 with my group of 72 pax with 49 rooms. Service was great. TQ so much to Agus Duddu Krisna, Sales Manager. Thanks to Panji Indrata, Banquet Manager, for the great dinner arrangement during the Gala Dinner and to Mr. Low Keng Meng, Executive Chef...and good to hear that he is from Malaysia :-) Your food is excellent !!!
My superior room is not bad..comfortable for 2. My room was perfect. Nothing wrong with my room.
Location is right in front of Kuta Beach, the busiest street in Bali i think. But we really enjoy our stay. We also enjoy our shopping at Rock Shop...thanks for the 15% ya Agus :-)
Dear Mr. GM, your staff did a very well job. Keep it up !!!
Thanks again to Agus, Panji and Mr. Low. Hope to come back again with another group. Opps and to BALI MADE tour too....Pak Martana & Pak Made Antara.

Room Tip: The superior room was great and comfortable for 2 in a room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Management and all the staff at Hard Rock were very attentive, courteous and polite. They made our stay a pleasant one. Special Thanks to Andrew Khoo, Brad Calder, Khan, George and Ina for going the extra mile. It was certainly appreciated. Gratefully!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed with my 11yo son on surfing holiday. This hotel has obviously trained their staff exceptionally well. Truly an international hotel with guests from all over. We ended up in a suite at could have accommodated my whole family. Had breakfast beside what must be one of the biggest pools in Bali and was excellent. They made my son feel so special with a birthday song at breakfast and a cake then and another at night. They have a surf school with amazing teachers ( two balinese) who helped my son surf better and always feel like he was important. This is a well maintained hotel in the best location offering value for money

Martin-May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had gone with our family and it was the perfect place to stay in.It was near to Indian restaurant and we got two day meals being parcel in our room.Manager was too much cooperative and even when in first day we don't like our rooms,he was too cooperative to change our room in ground floor.Security is very good and overall it was very nice experience .

Room Tip: Don't take basement rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family