“Catering company has amazing customer service, spicy authentic food! Highly recommend.”
Review of Cafe Dijon Bali

Cafe Dijon Bali
Ranked #37 of 1,173 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dijon opened as the first gourmet delicatessen in 1999 based in Bali, the island of Gods. Our cafe opened since 2001 and we do catering started at 2009. We have renovated the cafe and extended the hours. Quite a lot in a little more than 10 years! With the passion of food, we offer fresh, creative and nutritious food; reduce, recycle and reuse, therefore minimizing our impact on the environment and we aim to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. We never stop trying to provide the best of a range of quality foods to meet the varied tastes of our diverse customer base. We commit our service promise to the community. We will display our objectives to all our customers. We will continually work to develop our service and ensure the highest quality of our food. Dijon implements food safety standard since food safe is a vital part of healthy eating and a vital responsibility of any food service provider.
Reviewed January 13, 2018

What an incredible and professional company.
We used Dijon Catering for our wedding in August 2017 and can not express how wonderful they were to deal with.
From our first meeting we could tell they were going to take care of us.
They made our day perfect, and the food was wonderful. Very spicy but we loved it that way!
I was sick on my wedding day and they went out of their was to make me feel good and get me things to make it perfect.
Thank you so much Dijon Catering for everything you did! See you next visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Chloé S
DavidScherer, Owner at Cafe Dijon Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Chloé S,

Wow, what a lovely review; thank you so much. We are grateful that you trusted us as your caterer right from the beginning and even without any food tasting!

We are truly delighted that you found our team helpful when you were sick, and that our food really made your day.

Our team here always strive to work with love in food preparation and service so appreciation such as yours makes all of our efforts worthwhile!!

Thank you again for sharing your positive review and we look forward to serving you again at another time.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Sat outside for a nice lunch a few weeks ago. Salads, Burgers, etc etc, tasty and served with a smile. Prices are not bad either.

Date of visit: December 2017
DavidScherer, Owner at Cafe Dijon Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Sear Exsea,

Thank you so much for your very positive comments on our food and service. From the beginning, we have tried to provide our guests with tasty food in good portions at a reasonable price so we are happy that you appreciated our efforts.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you in Café DIJON in the near future.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Had a great Westen Lunch here. Food was well prepared, well priced and we got great value for money. The Cafe have a very relaxing vibe and are well looked after. Will recommend there smoothes and burger

Date of visit: January 2018
DavidScherer, General Manager at Cafe Dijon Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear 112tiaanl,

Warm greetings from Café Dijon Bali!

We thank you for sharing your lunch experience at Café Dijon Bali. I will relay your compliments to the Dijon team. We are glad to know that you love Café Dijon Bali and we thank you for recommending our food to others. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for taking the time to comment so positively.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Have been coming to Dijon for many years now. Absolutely love it
The shop just next to the restaurant is a must. Everything you need you can find it there. One morning I went it was about 820 am and I saw on the door that they only opened at 9. One girl came up to me and asked me if I could wait another 20 minutes. I said I'm.sorry I can't but I'll come back. What did she do ? She opened the door for me and let me do my buying. Now sorry you don't get that anywhere else !!! I asked for things I couldn't find and she knew where everything was. The turkey is to die for and the only place where you can find it. The best chicken hot dogs as well... by the register was a flyer for the Xmas dinner... TURKEY WITH A PRICE THAT COULD NOT BE BEAT! A turkey for 6 people, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce that was offered free of charge. We took our meal on Xmas day and wow... we were so happy and all was just so delicious. So bravo to Dijon once again! Love it!

Date of visit: December 2017
DavidScherer, General Manager at Cafe Dijon Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Lolouma,
Greetings from Dijon Bali!

What a lovely review following your visit to Café Dijon and Dijon Shop. We are so pleased to hear that you appreciated the service and everything that we try to do to please guests. We take pride in our team so we’re grateful to read comments such as yours.

Awesome food at reasonable prices with great service is what we have tried to provide right from the beginning. We are happy that we have a happy guest!!

Thank you again for your positive review and we do hope you will stop by again whenever you are near.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Came here as it was close to the resort we were staying and from what people were saying on trip advisor. I wasn't disappointed. I got the chicken quesadilla and fries and it was very good. Partner got the prawn tacos which were very generous in sizing and very tasty. He also got the terriaki chicken which was smaller than he was hoping however still was happy with the quality and taste of the food. Would recommend this cafe to people staying in the area

Date of visit: December 2017
DavidScherer, General Manager at Cafe Dijon Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Greetings from Café Dijon Bali!

Many thanks indeed for taking time to review Café Dijon Bali. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first visit to Café Dijon and that you loved everything you ordered. Great, tasty, generous portions - those are words we love to hear and the impression that we hope our guests have.

Also, we really do appreciate your recommending Café Dijon to others. We look forward to serving you again when you’re near us next.