“all u need is in here (IBIS BALI KUTA)”
Review of Ibis Bali Kuta

Ibis Bali Kuta
Ranked #123 of 340 Hotels in Kuta
jakarta
“all u need is in here (IBIS BALI KUTA)”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

i stayed in IBIS KUTA only for one night but i feel comfort with the room and the room's services...
the room and bathroom is very clean and have a good lighting/not too dark and have free WI-FI in every rooms with a fast connection...
about the employees, they are so helpfull and friendly...
this htl have a good location, coz near with tourist attraction, souvenir shop, located at main road (jalan raya kuta) and near with airport.
this hotel have a good price with a best services and facilities...
very recommended for this hotel...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank vic6629ufm
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Mr/Mrs. Vic6629ufm,

Thank you for taking the time to express your important comment of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed the service of our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share about this with my team.
I appreciate your trust towards of Ibis Bali Kuta and i would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you need any further assistance or inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at reservation@ibisbalikuta.com or call us at +62-361-756 500.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed in here only for one night but i was impressed with their hospitality. Their employees were serving with smile and generous. I was with my family at time. During breakfast time, a generous waitress (unfortunately i didn't know her name) was actively offering some help for our little son. We really appreciate it and thank you for her excellent service and attitude.
Eventhough this hotel is little bit far from Kuta beach (15 minutes walking), but with it's price, i think we can save the budget and use it for rent a motorcycle to enjoy Kuta area.
Minus point of this hotel is : they dont have a swimming pool, but it's still acceptable since we prefer to enjoying beach rather than pool :).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Toro W,

Thank you for your review of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the service form our staff.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share this with my team.
I would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future if you are in Bali.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I am traveling around Asia while I write software for an Internet startup company. I can go anywhere I want. I planned to be in Bali for a few weeks and travel around, but this hotel was so good I haven't left Kuta yet.

I was staying at the Mercure, but they were booked out for one night, so I found this Ibis and never went back. I've stayed at another Ibis in Thailand, (that time also because the Mercure was booked), this place is definitely better than that one.

Room:
* Very clean and well maintained. You get everything you need, nice double bed, tea/coffee facilities, a TV with all major International channels and lots of Indonesian channels.
* Lots of storage space for a room of this size.
* There is a desk that is suitable for getting work done, sorting our receipts etc, which adds to the convenience.
* The bed is not as good as at the Mercure, but I

Location:
* You are a 30 min walk from Kuta beach or a 4 min taxi ride ($1.20) Sometimes I like to go for a jog to the beach in the morning and jog back - that round trip including the swim takes 30 min. The walk is actually quite nice, there are less tourists here so it's much more fun to walk down the street and before you know it you're turning left to Pantai Kuta
* The entire street is dotted with restaurants of every type. Local warungs, street vendors, comfortable Indonesian restaurants, barbecue places and right next door is an upmarket Chinese restaurant that does all you can eat dim sum for about $6.50 - and it's good dim sum
* You have a Circle K (like 7/11) next door so if you have forgotten anything you can pick it up there at any time of the day
* The airport is only 5-10 min away (around $2 one way)

* There is great Indonesian food and other Asian food in the nearby area. I only use the hotel for eating Western style food - and it has been pretty good. The chicken burger and chips is particularly good.
* The breakfast has a selection of juices, I love the guava juice. You can get eggs cooked to your liking, there are of course fruits, bread and cereals but the highlight has to be chocolate croissants. Everything is fresh and if something runs out, it's replaced immediately. You get the full breakfast till 10am but if you've had a big night you can still get a limited selection till 12pm.

Amenities
* There is a small weights and cardio room, which is quite rare around here, and if you're around for more than 1-2 days you'll want it.
* Unfortunately there isn't a pool - but if there was it would be too good to be true

Staff
* The staff are very friendly and always helpful if you have a problem. For example one night I found that my AC didn't work very well - I thought it would be a pain to sort out, but within minutes Hari had sorted it out and helped me move to the room next door.
* What I like is that all the staff members take initiative to help you, if it's not their job they will find the right person to help you.

If you're traveling from overseas and you want a clean and comfortable place from which you can explore Kuta and the nearby areas this is a very good choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Ankur S
Dear Mr. Ankur,

Warmest greeting from Ibis Bali Kuta ...

Thank you for your review of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the service form our staff, as well as the facilities, cuisine, room.

I have personally noted for your comment and I will share this with my team members.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I traveled to Bali in Augst'12 and me and my wife stayed for 2 nites at this hotel.
I could easily reach this hotel due to their strategic location at Kuta. Check in process was good, speedy and the bellboy was nice.
When we get into the room, i found an unique bath room with a cubical style.
The bed room was nice and we had enough space inside.
What i love most is the location, the hotel's surrounded by so many restaurant from indonesian until chinese restaurant, i had a lot of choices.
We've got what we've paid. A good brand new Accor Hotel, Good location, Nice room with a unique bath room, Good staff, and good price for sure.

Room Tip: Try to take a walk around Kuta area at the evening, Hunting food for dinner or supper.. Nice.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hrm1512
Surabaya
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife wife and my kids are very happy to stay at Ibis. Besides its staff hospitality they have a good, clean and spacious family room. It suit us, with 3 kids in the two bed room, it give us a complete experience.

Room Tip: For family with more than 2 kids, choose Family Room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Balthazar_666
IbisBaliKuta, Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear Balthazar_666,

Thank you for your review of Ibis Bali Kuta. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.