“Can't wait to go back”

Warung MAX!
Ranked #45 of 1,090 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 100% special Italian gastronomy. Traditional "PIADINA", Bruschette meter to enjoy with your friend. Pasta and Pizza. Healty Breakfast for the morning with great italian coffee. And for the night enjoy with our choose of cheap cocktail and LIVE MUSIC every day!
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I stayed in Kuta several times a few years back, and Warung Max was one of my favourite spots to eat and relax.

In a week or two I will be back in town with my wife and can't wait to see if Max is still serving the great food at excellent prices.

See you soon Warung Max!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Many good reviews on here, and I liked the atmosphere & the staff were friendly enough, but the Mexican food we got was same as eating cardboard! Really, really bad. If you go there, choose other offerings!

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

I discovered this little spot while exploring Kuta and I'm so glad I stopped for dinner! The food is delicious and the prices are very good. They do Indonesian food, breakfast, burgers and Mexican. Their drinks are also very well prices starting at 20k for a beer or something on the rocks. Great vibe and very friendly staff. I ate here several times during my time in Bali and I was never disappointed with the quality of the food. You won't regret it.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite eatery in Kuta. Great and friendly staff and the local food is excellent. Very well priced! Rather have a burger here than at Burger King for the same price... Open from 7 am to midnight.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was in Bali for holiday and I tried Warung Max, if you want a good place to eat great food and meet friendly people so this is the best one. Nice place where you can drink good cocktail with relaxing atmosphere, Kind waiters and good cook are Warung MAX secret.
I advice Warung MAX to everybody.