“Very good service and quality”
Review of Anika Tailor

Anika Tailor
Ranked #2 of 81 Shopping in Kuta
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great work! We had two leather jackets and a suit made. The quality of work was very high, the process very fast, and overall just an easy and pleasurable experience. The staff was incredibly nice and really welcomed us to Bali. I'd highly recommend this tailor!

2  Thank traveler1924

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went to Anika Tailors in November 2013 and purchased two, two trouser suits for a total of just over AU$600.00. They are not fantastic quality but they seem to be better quality than what you would buy off a rack in Australia for around $300.00. So, it's cheaper but you're not going to get away with a free suit.

I've had suits made in asia before and knew they can not be made in a day so as I was in Bali for only a week and I emailled ahead and booked my first visit to Anika on the first morning I arrived in town. In all, it took three visits to settle the suit. I would not say I am fussy, you'll need at least two visits.

I was surprised that they seemed to have very few designs on offer immediately. When I had suits made in Thailand the books at the tailor contained endless designs over decades of famous labels. Anika presented one photo from a previous customer.

The fabric seems okay and is wearing well over the first two months.

Anika send a car to collect you and take you back to your hotel - you'll never find them without this service, use it!

I would say my suits are fitted, not tailored. That said, I have no doubt I could have (time permitted) returned again and again to get the suits how I wanted.

My advice is to book ahead so you have time on your side and know what design you want before you get there. Have photos/internet pictures and know how tight/loose you want your clothing.

If you're prepared to pay $300 for a suit, I say you'll get your money worth. If you're in Perth and want to see the results PM me. I would go back but I next time, I would know exactly what I wanted before I walked in the door

2  Thank KWC74
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We wanted a dark grey suit and a blue satin dress. We took a couple of photo's with us to show what we wanted. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional during the measurements and the two fittings. We both were really pleased with the results and with the service provided. The end result was outstanding, even better then we had hoped for. Prices are a little higher then some of the competition but (we think) totally worth it!
There is a shuttle service to and from the tailor if you're not staying too far from kuta, they brought us to the airport upon the pick-up of our clothes.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great service but poor quality! Got two suits and a women's jacket. Cut and style ok but fabric horrible. One of the suits has already started to tear after about a month. Shirts did not come with places for collar stiffeners either. Would not recommend.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Over the course of a week in Bali I was able to be measured, have an initial fitting and then the suit was kindly delivered to my hotel room in Jimbaran. I purchased a suit jacket with 2 pairs of pants and am extremely happy with the result. After some initial typical Bali banter we managed to settle on a price in the material that I wanted. Another beneifit with Anika tailor is the free transfers for each meeting required.

3  Thank JLo_1991