Review Highlights
Fast and accurate

Very helpful advices and tips from the tailor. They send a driver to your place to pick you up and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Alessandrocolangelo
Excellent Tailor

We were picked up by a driver, from our hotel in Nusa Dua, for our initial visit to Anika... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2019
ExecutiveLG
Adelaide, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Kuta
from $10.83
from $8.70
from $13.80
from $11.00
More Info
All reviews business shirts piece suit finished product final fitting final product dress shirts minor alterations sports jacket initial visit bought suits fitting suit leather jacket professional service fitted perfectly whole process free transport great price
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A couple of us visited this tailor having read good recommendations. We had both decided that we would like to get a new dinner suit if possible. The people at Anika were very welcoming and helpful. They showed us some made-up suits and had loads of photos and fabric samples. We both decided on a style and fabric and they measured us up comprehensively. We went back two days later for a fitting and the next day the suits were ready for collection or delivery. We bamboozled them a little with requests for waistband adjusters on the side of the waist but with the help of Google we showed them what we wanted and they duly included the features.

Thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank nickgZ1671MS
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I went to Anika Tailor on Monday, day 2 of our 15 day trip to Bali. I asked for 3 shirts to be made (copied from a shirt I had brought from home), and my wife wanted 2 suits (jackets, pants and skirts). We were told to come back on Thursday for a fitting for my wife and the shirts would be ready. On Thursday we went for the fitting and they hadn't even started my shirts. Come back tomorrow for 2nd fitting, they said, your shirts will be ready then. We did (now Friday) still none of my shirts were ready to take. They dropped the shirts at our hotel on Saturday (very happy with them, cut and fit excellent). When will the suits be ready? We will drop them to your hotel on Monday. Monday came and went. Starting to worry as by now we had paid in full! We called on Tuesday and they didn't know who we were (panic!) so we jumped in a cab and went straight there. After much running around and phone calls trying to find them, my wife's suits were finally found, much to our relief. They are beautifully made, but it was quite a stressful experience and took 8 days.

1  Thank Fergford
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had some business shirts and trousers made last year in Bali and they were ok, but the material was poor quality and the fit was not perfect. I therefore tried Anika Tailor this year based on the Trip Advisor reviews. I must admit that I was a little hesitant as the costs were a bit higher, but Kadex really seemed to know what he was doing. I got organised and measured up at the beginning of our trip and Kadex was able to come out to our hotel for two fittings to make sure everything was fitting well. The end result was 3 trousers, 2 shorts, 4 shirts and a suede jacket of excellent quality. I'll definitely be going again.

1  Thank Sean S
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went to Anika Tailor after reading the good reviews on Tripadvisor. They did not dissapoint us.

Great pick-up-service from Kuta/Nusa Dua/Ubud-area. They were punctual, and called us if there were delays.

There is quality in all aspects. From the choice of materials, taking measurements, quality of work and delivery.

Although the price is probably higher than other tailors in Bali, it is certainly worth it. Just remember to bargain on the asking price.

We have no regrets and recommend Anika Tailor to anyone who wants to get tailored clothes in Bali.

1  Thank Tvedt
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went to Anika Tailor thanks to tripadvisor and we are incredibly happy that we did so. My friend and I are 2 young professionnals that wanted to get suits and shirts. In our work as consultants presence is key, so we needed a perfect look. Ayu and her team took care of all our suggestions and made all the changes needed until we had our perfect suits and shirts. The overall experience was very pleasant and trust me, they will do their best to satisfy you. Plan for at least 2 fittings to get the best results.

The quality of the finished suits and shirts is perfect, it easily compares to any good tailor back home. This is no cheap dirty looking tailor in which you will get suits for nothing like in any of the other gazillion tailors in town. Here you will get good quality fabrics and very good finished suit, you pay slightly higher prices but it is well worth it. We were planning on getting 1 suit each and 2 o3 shirts, but once we saw the quality we ended up getting 4 suits and 14 shirts.

2  Thank BorjaCar