“Great service and quality”
Review of Anika Tailor

Anika Tailor
Ranked #2 of 93 Shopping in Kuta
Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service and quality”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went to Anika Tailor after reading the good reviews on Tripadvisor. They did not dissapoint us.

Great pick-up-service from Kuta/Nusa Dua/Ubud-area. They were punctual, and called us if there were delays.

There is quality in all aspects. From the choice of materials, taking measurements, quality of work and delivery.

Although the price is probably higher than other tailors in Bali, it is certainly worth it. Just remember to bargain on the asking price.

We have no regrets and recommend Anika Tailor to anyone who wants to get tailored clothes in Bali.

1 Thank Tvedt

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great experience! Trust Ayu!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went to Anika Tailor thanks to tripadvisor and we are incredibly happy that we did so. My friend and I are 2 young professionnals that wanted to get suits and shirts. In our work as consultants presence is key, so we needed a perfect look. Ayu and her team took care of all our suggestions and made all the changes needed until we had our perfect suits and shirts. The overall experience was very pleasant and trust me, they will do their best to satisfy you. Plan for at least 2 fittings to get the best results.

The quality of the finished suits and shirts is perfect, it easily compares to any good tailor back home. This is no cheap dirty looking tailor in which you will get suits for nothing like in any of the other gazillion tailors in town. Here you will get good quality fabrics and very good finished suit, you pay slightly higher prices but it is well worth it. We were planning on getting 1 suit each and 2 o3 shirts, but once we saw the quality we ended up getting 4 suits and 14 shirts.

2 Thank BorjaCar
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great to get a suit that fits your body”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I loved how they pick you up and drop you off. They have good quality materials to choose from compared with other places. I got two suits made in a colour I have trouble finding in Australian. Provided a very professional service in a timely manner.

1 Thank Melisah_F
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mother of the Bride Gown”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have just returned from Bali having had a long dress made for my daughter's upcoming wedding.
I took my own material and paid a very reasonable price to have it made up from sketches I took with me. I am very happy with the final result, the attention to detail and the personal attention given at all times. I would return and also recommend this tailor/dressmaker to others.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Karen A
Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Having a Bali Wedding? Gentlemen Anika Tailor is a must!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We would like to let everyone know how brilliant the quality, professionalism and service we received from Anika Tailor. The very charming Ayu was a God send having communicating with us in Perth and the Groom in Qld to make the best possible experience for everyone . From the moment the The groom landed in Bali , Ayu arranged for a pickup for him and his beautiful bride , helped with their choice of materials and style of suites and over 4 days measured fitted and beautifully produced 4 absolutely stunning well tailored suits for all the boys in the bridal party.
What I didnt mention is it took 4 days as we had groomsmen arriving on different days and Ayu dropped everything to attend to each of them , she even arranged to pick up the Best man from the airport. The wedding was last sunday { june 9 2013 } and after tirelessley working through the night, Ayu and her team had made, pressed and delivered all suits to the Groom by 10am the morning of the wedding - Truely brilliant. AYU thank you and your team so very very happy with all your assistance and brilliant work we will continue to keep comming back and will let everyone know about you :-)

Visited June 2013