“Highly Recommend!”

Made Dodi 'Family Team'
Ranked #19 of 297 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Made Dodi, but everyone calls me Dodi.I am a professional private driver and tour guide from Bali. My team and I will offer you the best private tour service on the island. Our ambition is to combine your interests, wishes and ideas with our experience and professional expertise to create your own unique Bali traveling experience.This is why it is so important for us to listen to all of our customer's needs and to satisfy your expectations.I believe it is important to establish trust, that's why all of our drivers have a special emphasis on being reliable, safe, honest and of course kind.One of our major goals is, to achieve a comfortable and familiar atmosphere.We want all of our guests to be given the impression of us as if they were travelling with friends. We would like to show you our culture, all the different facets of nature and the magical places on this gorgeous island.Whatever you are interested in we will help you to make your vacation unforgettable.We hope to see you soon
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I used Made Dodi and his family team during my stay in Bali. Their services go above and beyond a tour guide/driver. They treat you like family. Honest, reliable, kind, patient, and accommodating. I had a long list of places that I wanted to see and they helped me put together an intinerary. Made Dodi and his family made my trip to Bali an unforgettable experience and I would HIGHLY recommend using them.

made d, Owner at Made Dodi 'Family Team', responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Bali private driver Made Dodi family Team We are happy to hear you enjoyed the service we provided to you.

All reviews
"hotel lobby"
"comfortable car"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I booked Made Dodi's family team in April 2013.
Bobi (cousin of Made) was our driver and we booked him for airport pick up, 4 days of tours, and airport drop off.
Their service offers tour packages. However, we had a specific itinerary and Bobi was more than happy to accommodate us. He organized our day tours (approx 8-9 hours a day) according to where we were staying ( 4 nights in Nusa Dua and 5 nights in Ubud) to avoid traffic, lessen travel time, and even made a few hidden spots that we weren't aware of. We felt safe the entire time we were with Bobi and even learnt some handy phrases in Balinese to get around. I would recommend this team as they are professional. respond timely, and are accommodating to your needs. Thanks Bobi!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Thank you Dodi for swift reply ... I call Dodi on last minute while i was in Bali. Reply was swift. I was sent Michael which become more like a friend rather than a driver. Very honest opinion in regards to eateries unlike other driver that might take you elsewhere where they might earn some extra commissions. Dodi actually made a follow up call asking about the quality of the service which is a plus.
There are days where Mike has to wait in Lobby for a few hours from the appointment time and still smilling when he saw us ... Not once i seen him grumpy over it. Took us everywhere we wanted and recommended lots of nice places.

We used the service for 6 - 7 days ... I can only say ... This team treats u like a family ~

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Made was great to work with - very articulate, friendly and always got back to me in a timely manner when booking arrangements. Our driver was Michael and we had a great time with him touring around Bali. We also used their services to drive us to the airport at 3am when we were leaving. I wish I knew that beforehand so they couldve picked us us from the airport as well. Look forward to meeting Made next time we are in Bali. Don't hesitate to book with them - You will have a great time!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2013

we booked made dodi's family team for a one day tour on the last minute after our earlier tour operator had left us in a lurch (that's another story). i believe that everything happens for a reason and this was probably one of the best things to have happened to us on the trip!!! we had the privilege of having kadek drive us around. thank you kadek for teaching us about the balinese culture and also showing us patience and a wonderful time. will definitely book you for our next trip. four thumbs up!!!!

1  Thank Mayssss