“Great Trip, Excellent, Safe Trip with Made Dodi 'Family Team'”

Made Dodi 'Family Team'
Ranked #4 of 294 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Made Dodi, but everyone calls me Dodi.I am a professional private driver and tour guide from Bali. My team and I will offer you the best private tour service on the island. Our ambition is to combine your interests, wishes and ideas with our experience and professional expertise to create your own unique Bali traveling experience.This is why it is so important for us to listen to all of our customer's needs and to satisfy your expectations.I believe it is important to establish trust, that's why all of our drivers have a special emphasis on being reliable, safe, honest and of course kind.One of our major goals is, to achieve a comfortable and familiar atmosphere.We want all of our guests to be given the impression of us as if they were travelling with friends. We would like to show you our culture, all the different facets of nature and the magical places on this gorgeous island.Whatever you are interested in we will help you to make your vacation unforgettable.We hope to see you soon
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Me and my wife had an excellent trip with Made Dodo team, comfortable car and his cousin Boby drive us all the way, we had a great experence in Bali, He designed where to go, where to eat, where we better to go, where we don't have to go, He staying with us all the time, show us what is the meaning of those temples. Boby took us to diving, drive a long time for whole day. We would like to say thank you to them.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you ever need a driver in Bali, call Made Dodi.

We rang him one evening, hoping to have someone take us around Ubud and Tanah Lot the next morning. Whilst he couldn't drive us there personally, he arranged for his cousin Sena to ferry us around. We chose to explore Ubud ourselves but at Tanah Lot, it was good to have Sena show us around and answer the usual tourist-y questions.

A few days later, we requested for a driver - once again, at the very last minute! Sena arrived early to pick us up, as he had before and very, very patiently waited for us to send us back.
We're here for a few more days, and if we decide to visit other areas in Bali, we'd definitely call Made Dodi, no doubt about it.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had seen the great reviews on Tripadvisor and so were expecting big things and we were not let down!

Made Dodi was so fast and helpful initially communicating by email to arrange our booking. We then wrote down a long list of places we wanted to visit during the day and set our own itinerary. Our driver Kadek was superb in getting us around everywhere we wanted to go, he gave a few added suggestions and stops along the way at things we didn't know about and explained so much about everything throughout the day. It was a fantastic experience and we could not think of a better way to see so much on the island in one day! If you need to use anyone in Bali please use Made Dodi, you will be glad you did!

made d, Inhaber at Made Dodi 'Family Team', responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2017

Hello thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our service and we will be happy to see you back soon in Bali.

Greetings

Made Dodi
SEO/Owner/Founder

Reviewed February 15, 2013

On our Honeymoon Nov 2011 we used Made Dodi and his brothers and family team of drivers, within 5 days we had meet and toured with 3 of them. They all speak good English so it's easy to communicate, From airport pick ups, drop offs, and a full day tour of temples, Ubud, Rice Paddy's, Lunch, shopping, anything we wanted they took care of it. Prices are great. You really shouldn't use the Taxis for longer than a 15 min ride, and there is no other public transportation comparable to a private driver. You will feel safe, you can leave your stuff in the vehicle with the driver. I still keep in touch with Made Dodi on Facebook, he is a great guy and I wouldn't suggest anything I don't believe in. This is my first time doing a Tripadvisor review and I decided to sign up for this review only, just because I support these guys. Make the best of your stay in Bali, don't just spend all of your time at the hotel. Check out the amazing surrounding cities. And booking is easy over email.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had the pleasure of using Made during our 7 day stay in Bali for our honeymoon.
Our phones weren't working on arrival & we arrived 2 hrs later than scheduled so he contacted the hotel to ensure we had arrived safety.
He was waiting for us first thing the following morning. We left the tour planning in his hands.
Not only did he drive us to amazing locations but he also waited for us while we ate & explored.
His English was excellent & answered many questions from my curious husband & I.
He went above and beyond on several occasions.
His mini van was very well maintained. Fully air-conditioned & always stocked with cold refreshing water.
On our last day it had only occurred to us that we hadn't arranged for a driver to take us to the airport.
He wasn't available to drive us but at last minute he arranged for his cousin to drive us who was equally exceptionally. We were a few hrs early so he took us to a spa & waited until we were finished.
Made was such a delightful man.
He made our honeymoon such an amazing & enjoyable experience & we will never forget his services.
Next time we travel to Bali Made will be our first point of call!
We wish him every success in his driving business.