“Awesome Trip!”

Private Driver in Bali - Made Dodi 'Family Team'
Ranked #4 of 281 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Made Dodi, but everyone calls me Dodi.I am a professional private driver and tour guide from Bali. My team and I will offer you the best private tour service on the island. Our ambition is to combine your interests, wishes and ideas with our experience and professional expertise to create your own unique Bali traveling experience.This is why it is so important for us to listen to all of our customer's needs and to satisfy your expectations.I believe it is important to establish trust, that's why all of our drivers have a special emphasis on being reliable, safe, honest and of course kind.One of our major goals is, to achieve a comfortable and familiar atmosphere.We want all of our guests to be given the impression of us as if they were travelling with friends. We would like to show you our culture, all the different facets of nature and the magical places on this gorgeous island.Whatever you are interested in we will help you to make your vacation unforgettable.We hope to see you soon
Irvine, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome Trip!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my first time to Bali and sadly my friend got caught up in Japan with passport issues so I had to go it alone. Well thank goodness I had prearranged a 2-day trip with Made Dodi because he made my vacation truly special and was a great companion! We drove all around Bali in his really nice, comfy car, singing to Pink Floyd, sightseeing and just generally enjoying life. He was down to take me wherever, but also he made really great suggestions and listened to my likes and dislikes so he knew where to take me and when to keep driving. I will definitely use him again and I would recommend Dodi to anyone traveling to this magical place. Don't hesitate to go with these guys...like Dodi said "YOLO!"

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Swttalula

• Polish first
Caringbah, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Want to be looked after? Contact Made and his team”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had the pleasure of travelling to Bali in July for my sisters wedding. We stayed for 3 weeks and used Made Dodi's guided day trips a number of times while we travelled around the island.

Made and his team (his family) could not have been any more professional, and happy to drive us where ever we wanted to go.

As tour guides these guys were top notch! We mainly spent time with Made and his brother Kadek, and they were both very knowledgeable, intelligent, polite and trustworthy men. They can take you to see all the big attractions like volcanos, shopping centres, and temples. And also they will take you to see other smaller attractions that are just as nice to experience but not as popular with tourists. Made organised a great table at Jimbaran Bay for us at a great fresh seafood restaurant, and Kadek continually stopped and bought us tropical fruits we had never tried before.
Kadek (with the help of his lovely wife) got me ticket to see Ketut Liyer in Ubud, this was an experience I had written on my list of things to do while in Bali. Without their help it would have been difficult because Ketut is a busy man, especially after all the Eat, Pray, Love hype. We ended up with some great friends from our experience with them, they treated us like family. And we will definitely look them next time we are in Bali.

I found it easy to contact Made and organise our car trips either on Facebook or by phone (mostly text messages). He always responded within an hour or so, and we were never forgotten about.

They were patient and happy!!! If only car transport in Australia provided the same service!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank TMtravellingtwosome
Adelaide, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tailored for us”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We attempted to contact Dodi before leaving Oz for Bali, unfortuately our emails were sent to junk mail, so no reply came. However contacted Dodi when in Bali and he was able to fit us in the next day !
Very friendly, laid back approach and left the day up to us - definitely recommend his services - thank you!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Dodi is a man of his word.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

In August this year my husband and I travelled to Bali for the 1st time.
After hours of research on TA I found Dodi and so I requested to become friends on Facebook with him and then set about booking a tour with him while in Bali. Dodi was always prompted with replies to my questions when I messaged him via Facebook.
My husband was very unsure about going out for a full day tour in a country that we knew no one in, but it all felt right to me and I had read all of the reviews on Dodi.
Dodi was not able to take us on our day tour and so his brother kadek meet us at 8:30am at our hotel and before we had even set off for the day, Dodi had rang his brother, so that he could apologies for not being able to take my husband and I for our day out, which was a lovely thought and touch.
Kadek was a wonderful driver and an easy going fellow who was never in our faces, but was always helpful and full of interesting information.
We had a truely wonderful day with lots of great little places that I could shop at and then places where kadek would not let me, as he said they would rip us off!!!
As the day went by we had discussed many things and my husband wanted to get a tattoo while in Bali, so kadek said he would get Dodi to contact us the next day as Dodi would know somewhere good to get 1.
True to his word, Dodi contacted us the next day and then that evening Dodi came to our resort and picked us up with his friend Agus and took us to Fourteen Ink to meet Dodi's wife's godfather Yoga to talk about a tattoo. We talked design and price and then booked in for 3 days later.
My husband has come home with an amazing full leg freehand drawn dragon tattoo that looks out of this world and we are going back next year for the husband to get more tattoo's.
I say trust Dodi 1 million % with your time and he will make sure your tour is fantastic and if your looking for something extra, don't be afraid to ask him..
Since my holiday to Bali, my boss has gone and she organized with Dodi to do a tour and she loved it.
I can't wait to go back to Bali next year and to see more of Bali with our good friend Dodi and his family team and to also see what art work Yoga and Agus are going to do for us.
Thank you my friend Dodi and best wishes and good health to you and your family.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent drivers for Bali experience!!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We booked Team Dodi after reading TA reviews and we were left very impressed with the services they offered for our 3-day trip. Since Dodi was not available, we toured along with his cousin, Micheal who made this whole experience so memorable for us. We were very picky on the places we wanted to visit in Bali and Micheal, true to their motto 'You choose, We drive', was happy to show us around all these locations. He choose the order in which we would visit these attractions to make the trip less hectic and added his own valuable inputs on nearby must visit places which we weren't aware of. Micheal has great knowledge on Bali's history, culture and roads which makes him a superb driver-with-guide, he even helped us save some money on couple of occasions! We bothered him with endless questions on Bali and he patiently answered each one of them! Very honest and always prompt on time, he was considerate enough to entertain us with Hindi songs in his car after knowing we came from India. Highly recommended, we definitely look forward to touring with Team Dodi again!

Visited September 2012