TripAdvisor

Reviewed September 26, 2012
Kirsten V
Brisbane, Australia
The only Clinic in Bali with State of the art technology

I was the few first walk in customer of Nestetique when it opens. Took me a while to read their... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2012
GoldaPradeksa
Jakarta, Indonesia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2014

From the first consultation became a fan of this clinic. Well-trained staff and list of procedures are amazing - what actually i was looking for. After treatment (deep facial peeling), i felt like after day somewhere in the mountains - so fresh, and it actually after BIG night... friends also were very suprised... Well I think it's perfect solution if u want refresh ur skin, face quickly. Thanks, Nestetique.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Me and my friend when to this spa for treatment, their machines are old and outdated, one of them even broke, when we came back they said we had lost our deposit and treatment time. They prefer to steal your deposits then give treatment. Their staff are untrained. We lost about $300 and my friend about $200 in deposit. DO NOT GO THERE!

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank Ludmilla T
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A Warning about NESTETIQUE- especially Beware of the Italian owner Marcia Celotto – she is really impolite and rude with her clients!
After I paid for membership and Marcia started RESTRICTING me from the most beneficial treatments – trying to force me to pay more money(basically she is STEALING FROM CLIENTS) and falsely advertising treatments which she doesn’t want to offer to member clients, only cash paying clients. I lost 1.5 million because of this Trap!

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank Vijayeta S
Reviewed September 26, 2012

As a fan of Bikram Yoga it is a goal to try it in every country I go to. My friend and I attended a class at the Nestetique. It was only a small class of 4 of us led by, I believe, a young Spanish guy who seemed to be there only because he was getting paid. He was uninterested and it was probably the most underwhleming class I've attended. In a small class like that in the past the instructor is usually friendly asking names and assisting with postures. Anyway if you're only after the class itself it will serve it's purpose.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I visited Nestetique spa on nearly every trip i made to Bali This year, as i have come to the comforting staff and super machines that would cost me a fortune in London or else where,
i had many treatments and the owner is so friendly and explains details basically she knows what she is doing and is Fantastic at it.
If you want a nice natural make over that will make your skin,body look ten years younger make sure to put Nestetique on your list of MUst GO!!
Love and Light enjoy this Fabulous Tip from a Fashion Diva...
Sharing is Caring...

Date of experience: March 2012
2  Thank samoush
tpswc, Public Relations Manager at Nestetique Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Samoush,
Thank you for visiting Nestetique and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted that you found our aesthetic treatments satisfying since we aim to bring powerful technology that offers the natural choice for a more youthful appearance. Our world wide technology includes HUNIQ for the exclusive solution in the struggle against skin ageing and ALUMA for treatment of wrinkles and skin laxity of face and body.
We appreciate your review and will certainly look forward to welcoming you again to Nestetique on your next visit to Bali.

Warmest regards,