TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Bikram Yoga

As a fan of Bikram Yoga it is a goal to try it in every country I go to. My friend and I attended a... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2012
Kirsten V
Brisbane, Australia
The only Clinic in Bali with State of the art technology

GoldaPradeksa
Jakarta, Indonesia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went to Nesteique after a firend suggested it to me and I was very well impresssed.
The palce is amazing, It's huge, white and tyde. The therapists are nice and professional and they were able to walk me through the hole treatment.
I truly recomande it to everybody that wants to take care ao their skin and body.

Date of experience: March 2012
2  Thank azzurra c
tpswc, Public Relations Manager at Nestetique Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Azzurra C,
We want to thank you for visiting Nestetique and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
Our aesthetics spa was design to ensure a feeling of welcome and satisfaction. All our aesthetic machines are known as the safest and most effective beauty technology and producing great results. We are delighted that you experienced the benefits of our treatments.
We appreciate your review and will certainly look forward to welcoming you again to Nestetique.
Warmest regards,
Nestetique Spa Management

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I was the few first walk in customer of Nestetique when it opens. Took me a while to read their menu because they have so many interesting treatment for body, face, rejuvenation, anti-aging, slimming etc. I was so excited already.

But to know weather a clinic or a spa has a good treatment, I tried their basic facial. And I was wowed. The facial comes with varieties of massage. Face, hand, feet and legs! Where can you get those massages when you only do simple facial? I was right away hooked. I love it so much, I made my appointment for my next facial right away.

All of the state-of-the-art machine that are all made in Europe is a to die for treatments, especially for us women who needs to get rid of lil fat here and there and those hanging cellulite. I didn't get a chance to try all because my nature of living, commuting Jakarta and Bali my schedule is kinda messing me up. Ideally, You have to do 10 sessions in vigorous time to see results. Anyway, Nestetique is lovely place, the only problem is those treatments are pricey (for our currency) don't quote me, if you're coming from a country with euro currency, it's very mid range.

For friendly help, ask for Letty, she will arrange your appointments and will send you reminder for your treatments.
Over all, Im satisfied.

Date of experience: December 2011
2  Thank GoldaPradeksa

Dear GoldaPradeksa,
Nestetique offers highly effective treatment that is natural, quick, effortless, safe, painless and without discomfort which combines aesthetic machines, skin care products, and health and wellness routines that promote healthy skin. We are indeed the only spa in Bali that offers these treatments at value for money.
Again delighted to read your post and hear of your memorable spa experience with us. It would be my pleasure to personally see to your reservation and treatments in the future. Please visit us again soon.
Warmest regards,