All reviewsnon smokingcolonial stylecontinental breakfastlegian streetfrosted glassrooms are smalla small boutique hotelroom on ground floortea and coffeethe pool area is greattwo nightsair condefinitely stay here againcleaned every dayno liftmoney changersbar fridge
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Not only is the hotel beautiful, but the staff goes out of their way to help you. Whether they are toweling you off after a rainstorm or letting you keep your luggage there for days while you travel elsewhere- they are incredibly hospitable. Rooms are quite small.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear lordmarquardt,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Samsara Inn.
We appreciate all points made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Samsara Inn in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at Samsara Inn in August. This was the second stay for me. I really love this hotel. The pool area is really modern and extremely clean. The pool towles are always spotless and the staff are so friendly. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. The staff never seemed rushed when they are helping you with an inquiry or request. The rooms are very clean, and whilte they are not large, they have all the facilities one needs.

The spa had not been built when I was there, but I understand it is now open. I ghope to return in Jan and will look forward to visiting the spa. I understane there is a restaurant being built across the lane from the hotel, which will add to the hotel's facilities. It is rare that one finds such a friendly environment as the Samsara Inn has to offer. The staff have been very well trained and seem to well understand what the western traveller expect from a hotel. It is only small, but very charming. I just cannot wait to return. It is an easy walk to the beach and there are many restauarnts around to hotel with many choices of varied cuisines.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 486kathyo
JPatricia, Public Relations Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear 486kathyo,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn.

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay at Samsara Inn. I will pass on your comments to Samsara Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've just returned from my second stay at Samsara Hotel. Staying here is like staying in a private home you are made to feel so welcome and comfortable by the lovely and accommodating staff. The rooms are spotless and well equipped, the beds are super cosy. The location is perfect for enjoying the attractions and shopping in downtown Kuta, yet feels very quiet and private.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MishB
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear MishB,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

It is encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay at Samsara Inn. I will pass on your comments to Samsara Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We booked Samsara based on it's popularity on trip advisor and were perplexed as to why it only got 1 star on Agoda's website.

The rooms are very clean, the pool and dining area lovely and the staff very friendly and efficient, Linda was amazing, the best receptionist we've come across in many a journey.

It might be down a little back alley but this is Kuta and getting away from the hustle and bustle whilst still being in the centre of things is priceless.

Great value for what it is.

Room Tip: Ground floor surrounds the pool, room numbers of #03 and higher will get you a tiny amount of wi-fi reception in the room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank L S
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear L S,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Samsara Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with Linda and Samsara team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Everyone is very welcoming. Rooms, beach, service all outstanding. Expect to pay lower prices for the rooms, but at least the quality is high and good. I love this hotel. The only thing that would improve it would be the hotel ambiance. September is a great month to come - off season prices, great weather and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Scottiss
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Scottiss,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you so much for your review.
WE are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Samsara Inn. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well being.