All reviewsnon smokingcolonial stylecontinental breakfastlegian streetfrosted glassrooms are smalla small boutique hotelroom on ground floortea and coffeethe pool area is greattwo nightsair condefinitely stay here againcleaned every dayno liftmoney changersbar fridge
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed for seven days.. The service is awesome, specially Linda!!!
They are so kind, the rooms are perfectly clean, only you should know that they don´t have closets and if you are with friends, the toilet´s/shower´s walls are made on glass. (but generously dark that they can´t look at you)
Check out their tours, the prices are reasonable and the service is quite nice!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear carolina c
Warmest Greeting form Samsara Inn...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Samsara Inn. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Samsara Inn in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Kuta is a dump but if you must go there, this hotel is a great option. Pros: pool, air conditioning, cleanliness and calm away from kuta. Cons: rooms are small, no door on the bathroom and the am coffee was unpalatable

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Travelbug1015,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding on your stay at Samsara Inn.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I apologies if you still found some issues regarding out our rooms and breakfast facilities. We have certainly addressed those issues with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could any of assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I are on our first trip to Bali and are very impressed by the Samsara Inn. The room was clean, the bed comfy and the staff very friendly. It is located close to shopping and restaurants, but in a quiet side street. A good nights sleep followed by a lovely atmosphere by the pool to enjoy breakfast. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Samsara Inn as a base to explore Kuta and surrounds!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear 13HelenF,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Samsara Inn. We appreciate all points you have made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service, and guest well being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.
If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had 10 nights at the Samsara in August and found it very conveniently located, good value, and best of all, friendly staff. The hotels best assets have to be receptionists "nona Lynda" and John who were always willing to help out, answer questions or just have a chat, and always with a big smile. Although the room was a little small (1st floor) and could do with even a simple sliding door on the bathroom, it was quite comfortable, after all, we only slept there. For a nice clean budget hotel with continental breakfast, nice pool, 2 minutes from Jalan Legian, we would recommend it. Mike & Shirl

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear MikenShirl,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Samsara Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with Linda, Johanes and Samsara team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

- Friendly and helpful manager. Arranged airport transfers, posted postcards for me, always offered fresh pool towels etc.
- Simple but good breakfast. It was continental but this was all my boyfriend and I wanted.
- Reasonable wifi, but didn't work in the room.
- Quiet rooms - essential for a very light sleeper like me.
- Lovely pool area.
- Close to restaurants and mini markets
- Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water all day.
- Good shower - high enough water pressure for someone who likes a powerful shower!
- Clean

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Katie M,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Samsara Inn.
I will pass on your comments to Samsara team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.