$80
$63
  • Pool
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
$66
$62
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$83
$62
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$148
$119
$106
$70
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$100
$76
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$150
$66
$297
$128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$109
$80
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnon smokingcolonial stylecontinental breakfastlegian streetfrosted glassrooms are smalla small boutique hotelroom on ground floortea and coffeethe pool area is greattwo nightsair condefinitely stay here againcleaned every dayno liftmoney changersbar fridge
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights recently and overall I'd recommend the Samsara.

Pros:
- on the quieter end of Jl Legian away from nightclub noise.
- friendly (especially Linda and Harry) staff with smiles all the time.
- close to beach and restaurants (although it took us about 30 minutes to get to the beach, not 10 like some reviewers note)
- seems to attract quieter couples and was actually rather slow when we were there in September.
- nice pool, good pool chairs and towels
- good value considering where you are

Cons:
- the Samsara is currently building a restaurant across the street from the hotel. It's quite noisy from 8am - 4pm most every day and I'd expect it will take another few months to complete. One motioning we were awoken at 6:45am, but we called the front desk and Linda did a good job to quiet the noise.
- repetitive, simple breakfast.
- rooms are very small.

All in all, we had a good stay but didn't care for this part of Bali. It's depressing unless you are here for the party/surf scene and have a motorbike to get around. We aren't and didn't and the noise, the sheer volume of people, and the motorbikes, which incessantly run you down as you try and walk through the town streets really bugged us.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank heartandsoil
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear heartandsoil
Warmest Greetings from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Samsara Inn.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. PLease allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding on the breakfast, rooms and the noise level in front of our hotel. We will definitely try our best to reduce the noise level at the construction in front. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right.
If I could be any help for your future booking, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed there in August for 4 nights. We booked a pick up transfer from the airport through the hotel. Very friendly driver, no problems there. Location is excellent in my opinion. 10 steps away from JL Legian and 10 short minutes to the beach down Poppies. The staff is nice. Some are more knowledgable than others. The gentleman at the front desk who checked us in was delightful. We saw him a couple of other times at the property and he was always helpful. So here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
Location
Pool (beautiful!)
Clean everywhere
Good shower pressure
Delicious Coffee
We booked a private day trip with the hotel. We had Norman (Nyoman) as our private driver. He is awesome. We ended up using him throughout our stay in Bali. Ask the hotel directly for his name/number. Great guy!

CONS:
Same breakfast everyday and very limited. It is continental.
Very shoddy Wifi. It rarely worked for us. The staff was not helpful about it (not really interested in the fact that I wasn't able to access it) except for the gentleman I mentioned above who lent us his laptop that did connect with the wifi. We only have Apple products, so not sure if it had something to do with it.
Room is very basic. The furniture is not very appealing and does not look anything like the pictures on the website (at least our room didn't).
On our last day we were waiting for our driver to Uluwatu, As our driver was running late, I wanted to call my hotel to check on it and the manager at the hotel did not want to call the hotel (a local call), and pointed to the internet cafe across the alley as to where I would be able to use the phone.
Although the location is great, it is located next to an area where every night there was music practice. Due to the location of our room, it felt as if though they were playing in our ear.

So all in all, the look of the hotel (the white walls, design, pool) has real great potential. Staff just needs to be to the same standard all around (big differences between them) and rooms need a bit of updating. The wifi as well!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kguerra

Dear kguerra
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding on your stay at Samsara Inn.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, i apologies if you still found some issues regarding our room facilities such as breakfast menu, room and our internet service. We have certainly addressed those issues with the management teams as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The last hotel in my trip. Samsara is located off legian street with around 10 min walking distance from beach and 5 min from nightlife area.

Hotel is very small. I did not like the hotel design or the room design. Rooms doesnt have any views. First room i checked in aircon was not working properly (very hot). However, hotel have changed the room immediately. Staff are very friendly and professional. I had to extend my stay for another night which was extended by the hotel directly using the same rate i got from external site. I would give Linda spacial thank for her assistant.

Room electronic key did not work well despite several involvement of reception. Breakfast was very basic and same everyday.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Akram A,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at the Samsara Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I apologies if you still found some issues regarding our room facilities such as, air con and our electronic key. We have certainly addressed those issues with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at Samsara Inn in august for 7 days. We found a very good offer through agoda.com and upon arrival we shaw that it was a perfect found. The hotel is new, build in 2012, and kept in a british style from the late 1800.

The rooms were very clean, very well organized and was they cleaned every day wiht new towels and fresh water.

The staff was nice and friendly, always helpful and we noticed, that at least two staffmembers were cleaning every day all day. The pool, the rooms or the floors. everything is clean:)

We would recommend every one visiting Bali Kuta to stay at this hotel.

Only thing is the breakfast. After 7 days, you get bored with the same bread, coffe, and croissants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Boijng,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn...

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I apologies if you still have some concern on our breakfast menu. We have certainly addressed that with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

sales@samsarainn.com

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at Samsara inn in March and will be returning next week. Samsara Inn is a small boutique hotel situated in a perfect area for shopping and night life. It is walking distance to the beach and is a three minute walk to Poppies Lane with all it's restaurants. The rooms were very clean and the staff exceptional, without being intrusive. They are very well trained and always very courteous. The hotel has a colonial feel and the pool area is very welcoming and a good size. I have been travelling to Bali for many years and have never experienced such wonderful service. I am so looking forward to returing next week and it will always be my home away from home in Bali.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear 486kathyo,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Samsara Inn.
I will pass on your comments to the Samsara Inn Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

sales@samsarainn.com