“Nice and cozy hotel”

Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti
Ranked #1 of 285 Kuta B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at Samsara Inn in august for 7 days. We found a very good offer through agoda.com and upon arrival we shaw that it was a perfect found. The hotel is new, build in 2012, and kept in a british style from the late 1800.

The rooms were very clean, very well organized and was they cleaned every day wiht new towels and fresh water.

The staff was nice and friendly, always helpful and we noticed, that at least two staffmembers were cleaning every day all day. The pool, the rooms or the floors. everything is clean:)

We would recommend every one visiting Bali Kuta to stay at this hotel.

Only thing is the breakfast. After 7 days, you get bored with the same bread, coffe, and croissants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Boijng,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at the Samsara Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I apologies if you still have some concern on our breakfast menu. We have certainly addressed that with the management team as we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at Samsara inn in March and will be returning next week. Samsara Inn is a small boutique hotel situated in a perfect area for shopping and night life. It is walking distance to the beach and is a three minute walk to Poppies Lane with all it's restaurants. The rooms were very clean and the staff exceptional, without being intrusive. They are very well trained and always very courteous. The hotel has a colonial feel and the pool area is very welcoming and a good size. I have been travelling to Bali for many years and have never experienced such wonderful service. I am so looking forward to returing next week and it will always be my home away from home in Bali.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear 486kathyo,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Samsara Inn.
I will pass on your comments to the Samsara Inn Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed in this hotel for the past week and it's probably the best hotel we've stayed in whilst travelling through Asia.
Our room is great, the place is spotless, the pool area is super, breakfast is always good and the staff have been so helpful.
The only downside is no Wi-Fi in the rooms so we have to use it poolside or at the lobby!
An excellent hotel overall!!

• Stayed: August 2013
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear ChrisOwensTrainer,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as a guest and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at Samsara.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

great location staff very friendly and helpful staff with john @linda
very clean due to staff cleaning all the time and bedroom same
good price loved it stayed 11 days will go back the only draw back was the hanging space in the bedroom but otherwise had a comfortable stay

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank david t

Dear david t,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay at Samsara Inn.
I will pass on your comments to Linda and Samsara Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I got stuck in Kuta for two nights in August. The place was bursting with tourists. So where to stay? Most hotels were full. Samsara offered an affordable option. Service was good. My room was spacious and clean, but at ground level very dark and offering no privacy. The pool is small but pleasant, but the hotel plays the same dreadful easy listenin' music all day long in the reception and pool area, starting soon after 6:00 am and not stopping until 11:00 pm, which is fine as long as you hate Balinese music. Also, the room had no closet and very little space for hanging wet towels, let alone clothes. In-room wifi was so-so during the day but weak to non-existant at night, though better around the pool. Breakfast offered typical Balinese delicacies such as croissants, Danish pastries, sliced bread, strawberry jam, and vegemite, which is fine as long as you hate Balinese food. Par for the course in Kuta, I suppose.

Room Tip: Your choice is between weak wifi and lots of noise close to reception or no wifi and a little less n...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul B

Dear Paul B,
Warmest greeting from Samsara inn...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Samsara Inn.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding the wi-fi and the other points that you have mentioned. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right. I would be pleased if you could contact me direct on smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order to discuss your issues and find an satisfactory resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Loved the place so much so that we are going back in October. Clean,central to most places and the people who hire staff are to be commended due to the fact that nothing is a problem and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Happypappy33
JPatricia, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Happypappy33,
Warmest Greeting from Samsara Inn...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay.

I will pass on your comments to the Samsara Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

All staff very helpful. Hotel clean and well maintained. Ok for wheelchair, good access but bring shower extension. Street is very narrow with many motor bikes. Found Linda particularly outgoing. I will definitely stay here again. Desk rates $20. Cheaper than Internet rates.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Donpugh1
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Donpugh1,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay. I will pass on your comments to the Samsara Team especially Linda – thank you for making special mention. and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Nita Traeger