“wonderful service”

Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti
Ranked #1 of 285 Kuta B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our stay at the Samsara was the most pleasant of my travelling history.The staff are to be commended on how they go the extra steps to make your stay in Bali a very memorable one so for that I say thankyou.I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone stay at the Samsara.

yours sincerely Steve Pickles

Room Tip: Choose one downstairs if your going to drink Bintang
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HerveyBaySteve
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear HerveyBaySteve,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay.

If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Staff was very nice and helpful, the location is easy to walk to the beach just 10 minute. its white theme. I love swimming pool but it is close too early, 19:00pm.
Breakfast is very simple but it is fine. Absolutely I will stay here again next time

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Manarc,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Samsara Inn.

Regarding your comment for our swimming poo closing time is to ensure the comfort of all guest staying in Samsara.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I hope Linda( i guess thats her name) is reading this. A funny staff that helps me a lot during my stay and she is super friendly!! I Hotel location is very conveniet for nightlife in Legian street and neary the beach as well. Room rate is affordable and they will expand the hotel soon by adding restaurant etc. THe room is big enough for 2 people. Overall..it was really2 good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Shireyslash07,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I have taken great pleasure in passing on your compliments to the Team and especially Linda – thank you for making special mention.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We had a room directly in the lobby and could hear people outside talking and laughing while we wanted to sleep.
The room is clean but small. No door to the toilet. Its like everything in one room just some glass wall between the bed and toilet/shower. Pool is nice . Breakfast is actually bad. Only bread/toast and croissants. No eggs or something.
Okay for 1 night but price is not reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Marcimayo,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Samsara Inn.

At the outset, let me begin by apologizing to you for the less than adequate experience you received during your stay, your concerns and the disappointment you have expressed In reference to our breakfast. Currently we serve a continental breakfast consisting of tea , coffee, juice, cereals, bakery items and fruits. This is included in the room rate.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back, and it is in our hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

sales@samsarainn.com

In the coming months Samsara will also be opening a small restaurant providing breakfast, lunch and dinner for out guest with a very reasonable price

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Beautiful hotel , friendly staff and very quiet at night. Maybe the hotel could consider having a designated smoking area around the pool as it looks quiet trashy with at least 15 smokers sitting at the entrance.....not a good look on arrival.....I respect peoples right to smoke and believe that an area outside by the pool would be a classier option for this beautiful hotel.....

• Stayed: May 2013
nitatraeger, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear sayacintabali,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay. I will pass on your comments to the Samsara Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I spent a delightful week here. My room was spacious, very clean & the staff most helpful, especially the beautiful Linda. Despite being very close to all the action of Legian Street, the hotel was very quiet. Breakfast is only Continental at this time but a restaurant & Spa are to be added to the property in the not too distant future. The food served was more than adequate with coffee & tea being available in the foyer all day. It was only a short walk down Poppies Lane 1 to Kuta beach with Mata Hari department store only a few more minutes walk away. Being a Senior Citizen I was concerned about being so close to all the bars & nightclubs, my fears however were unfounded. It was lovely to have the use of a pool for just adults.

Room Tip: My room had 13 drawers for clothes storage but no hanging space. I learnt later that some rooms had...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Andrea F

Dear Andrea F,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn

I was pleased to read that your stay was a wonderful and special experience.
Thank you for your expressions of detail and I will ensure that the Samsara Team have the pleasure of reading such a wonderful review.

Once again I appreciate your response and gratitude.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a lovely hotel. It is very new and all the rooms are so clean and bright. It is very good for people with children as you can keep an eye on the kids as the hotel is small and the pool centrally located. My son loved it. The location is good - near to the shops and a massage shop. There is a good local cafe across the road which sells really good value meals for 15000. The staff are so helpful especially Linda who went out of her way to be helpful. Breakfast is ample and there is wi fi. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank passionfruitty
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear passionfruitty,
Warmest greeting from Samsara Inn by Lingga Murti

I was pleased to read that your stay was a wonderful and special experience.
Thank you for your expressions of detail and I will ensure that the Samsara Team have the pleasure of reading such a wonderful review specially Linda, Thank you for making special mention.

Once again I appreciate your response and gratitude.

If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.