Hotel is quite common. Services are very bad, except the pool bar where he worked a friendly waiter. Rooms are clean and for one night can be OK. We only received an average service and a very bad Spa.
Review - only "Poor" because -
1. Upon arrival we were given a room for the disabled and, therefore, for me as I have almost two meters completely unsuitable bathroom. After we had already got another room, but we had more than two hours waiting for! New room was much better. By the second day they were unable to delivery us towels, but one night we endured. Unbelievable.
2. SPA in the hotel named Lavenda SPA on the sixth floor is a parody of the SPA. Very non-professional access masseuses who are still talking during the massage and did not do many times a massage. During the massage they were doing other things and I was lying on the bed many times for no massage! The whole massage was shortened by 15 minutes. We had paid package including massage 75min and bath 15min ( we got 60min masage and 7min bath!) What was our surprise of the tub is only one and we had to use one after another, and of course in some water. Of course together 15min , not 15min per person as we paid. Very uncomfortable attitude of the staff who had a massage knows nothing. Finally, we were very surprised that we were charged 21% tax, even though the flyer about it was nowhere information.
Massage was already terrible, overpriced and still plus tax, unbelievable!
Please do not be disappointed by the overpriced massage and better go somewhere else.
Overall review hotel is therefore poor, max for one night near the airport thanks to a free shuttle to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with 95 cool, clean, and comfy rooms & suites. The Quest Tuban imaginatively designed with a modern sophistication & contemporary chic. All rooms & suites are welcoming & practical offering an exceptional combination of style & function outfitted for a luxurious escape, but equipped to please the must discorning traveler ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Hotel Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Hotel Kuta Bali