“Reasonable and Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quest Hotel Kuta

Quest Hotel Kuta
Ranked #82 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Singapore, Singapore
“Reasonable and Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We arrive on a late flight, didn't take too long from the airport.
Very clean spacious rooms and lobby. Did not manage to try the pool since it was close when we got there. Wifi is good. Nice bfast spread and staff is helpful.Good location with so many local eateries nearby. Super convenient and recommended for those who would like to stay close by to the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Quest Hotel T, Manager at Quest Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Wow thank you so much for your kind words. If you come back again, check out our hotel website for special deals exclusive to our return guests who book direct.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Amazing staff, always helpful and smiley and very efficient, best value for money, very clean and very comfortable and nice looking rooms with many facilities (complementary tea/coffee, minibar, safe, big cupboard, free wifi), excellent breakfast buffet, free transfer to and from the airport, very close to airport, big swimming pool. Would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!! Thank you very much!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Quest Hotel T, Manager at Quest Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind comment for our staff and breakfast.We also have Spa room treatment on our 6 floor, maybe you would like to try one of our treatment on your next stay.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just what I was looking for - the Quest Hotel was a 5 minute drive to / from the airport and had a nice salt water pool big enough to swim lengths. Competitive price made this hotel excellent value while I over-nighted between flights.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind comment for our pool.We also have Spa room treatment on our 6 floor, maybe you would like to try one of our treatment on your next stay.
Semarang, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

First of all, I wonder how Aston Hotel Management {Quest parent's company} can put so many brand in their hotel lineup. Even, they put their three star properties in two brand, Quest and 100. I've stayed in several Aston Hotel brands and it's hard to tell the different, beside the room rate.

Now, let's go back to the review.

Location
Quest Tuban is located in Jalan Kediri. The main benefit of staying here is we get a free airport shuttle. Just fill your flight itinerary on your hotel reservation and they will provide it. I used it when I arrived at Ngurah Rai Airport. At first, I was disappointed because I didn't find the driver straight away. Had to call the hotel several times before I can find her. The nearest beach [tuban] is around 15 mins on foot. They also run a free shuttle to the Discovery Mall Kuta several times a day (4-5 times) which I think is convenience. There also many daily stores and restaurant/cafes nearby. There’s also huge souvenir shop, Krisna, 15 mins walk from Quest Tuban. One thing, this property is not located in tourist area so don't expect to meet many foreigners around.

Check In
I was greeted by two receptionists. Both of them were nice. The process itself was quite efficient. I can get the room key within 10 mins. Hoping for a free room upgrade but they didn't offer it [though their occupancy was less than 60%]. That's not a problem.

Room
I booked Superior room. The room itself is quite small, but clean. A drawer, double bed, working desk with chair, and a LCD TV. My bathroom had a shower area, sink, and toilet. Here's the tricky part. They also provide guest with free wifi which run flawless. The room that I had at Quest almost in the same condition with the room I had in Favehotel. Quest won because they provide kettle, enclosed drawer, and toiletries. For me that wasn't satisfying because their room rate was quite different. Another drawback was my room’s aircon wasn’t worked well. I noticed it when I got back around 10pm. Really tired so didn’t call the hotel staff.

Food and Beverage
There only one restaurant on this property. Only tried their F&B during the breakfast time. The breakfast was buffet style with few selection. Tried almost all of its menu. Overall their meals quality was good. Their restaurant's staff was courteous. Some part of the restaurant had good view toward their pool which I personally liked.

Facilities
Tried their pool. Although isn't as big as Olympic or lagoon pool, but I enjoyed it. They do have spa facilities but hadn't tried it.

Overall I enjoyed my stay here. There were some drawbacks but it’s still tolerable for me. My suggestion is this property should improve their property amenities and facilities so people can find it different with other, especially with Favehotel. I recommended this hotel, especially for transit traveler.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank DicQo_de_SmG
Glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us during your visit to Bali. We will extend your kind comment to our staff.
Darwin, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Tried the Quest for a two night stopover, have stayed at Aston Tuban and Harris Tuban previously. Quest is operated by Aston group but not quite up to the standard of other Aston properties. The Aston Tuban is just down the road and a much better deal.
Quest is reasonably new building with quite well appointed rooms with comfortable bed but already starting to suffer from a lack of maintenance. Room cleaning leaves a bit to be desired. Poolside restaurant is pleasant but entrance to hotel is unprepossessing. Several minimarts and Pepito Supermarket are short walk from hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Quest Hotel T, General Manager at Quest Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your valuable inputs for better service in the future.If you come back again, check out our hotel website for special deals exclusive to our return guests who book direct.
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We decided to stay in this hotel because the location is close from the airport and they offer a free airport transport no matter what time is the arrival of your flight...Our flight arrived around 2:00 o´clock in the morning and we are so happy meeting the driver waiting for us..The room is good, clean, with cable tv, individual aircon condition. The bathroom is good and clean too. They offer a shuttle bus to Dynasty Mall atleast 4 times a day or you can take a taxi which is cost around 1 US dollar. Breakfast is good with a lot of varieties and the service is also good..The SPA is average. For sure we´ll be staying here again and I recommend this hotel!..We had a very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Quest Hotel T, Manager at Quest Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
We are really happy to read you had such a good stay with us and appreciate our free airport service, thank you!
Canberra
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had to say I enjoyed my stay at Quest Hotel Tuban. I stayed overnight twice during my visit to Bali. I have booked it thru email and their response was swift and easy. They arranged airport pickup & drop-off and when I arrived, I was greeted by friendly staff. My first stay I had room with pool view in level 1. The room has an aircon, clean nice bed, and nice shower. Second stay, I had the room at the other side but same thing, clean, big bed and an aircon. They also give you a free breakfast with many choices. I like the location as it is really convenience and close to the airport. There are plenty places to eat around the hotel if you don't mind walking around.

Room Tip: Choose the one with pool view