“Fantastic Value!”

100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes
Ranked #149 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our fave accommodation out of the many hotels/hostels/guesthouses we stayed in during our 1 month backpacking trip around Bali. The room's minimalist, with teensy Bali details. Floor area not the most spacious for its price, but not exactly tiny. Room was spick-and-span when we arrived. Didn't have issues with the in-room WiFi.

Pool's only for adults and was a bit cold for a dip during our rainy day stay.

And the buffet breakfast spread... Simply the best! Wide selection of warm dishes from noodles to fried rice. Lots of kinds of breads too, and fruits! There's also an omelette station. Staff were all smiles and it felt genuine.

There's a supermarket nearby on the same side of the road that just opened when we were there in November 2012. Guests no longer have to cross the street and risk their lives just to buy stuff from Carrefour.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nomadwifey
Sunset T, General Manager at 100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Nomadwifey
Thanks very much for your review on 100Sunset 2 hotel six months after your stay .
It's always a real pleasure to read that our guests enjoyed their moment spent with us .
Among others we are so happy you liked our breakfast .
Do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly on you next trip and we will more than happy to make your stay at least as good your first one and offer you the best value possible .

Sincerely yours

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have enjoyed the excellent hospitality of this hotel. We were welcomed with hot towel & welcome drink. Check in & out process were very fast. The hotel staffs were friendly & always ready to help. Also we enjoyed the breakfast with lot of variety foods with great taste. Even main courses were equally tasteful. We used the hotel spa and can say it as "very good". The hotel is just 10 minutes drive from the airport.

Room Tip: We stayed in Superior rooms & found very comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I spent our 1st Wedding Anniversary at 100 Sunset2 in November 2012. Wow what an amazing room we were welocmed with beautiful cake, fancy bed and rose petals all over.
We had a fantastic time while there. As usual the staff were lovely and kind.
Nice quiet relaxing hotel.
We recommend this hotel to anyone :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CherylBrowning
Sunset T, General Manager at 100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Chezjimbo
Thank you so much for your review .We are happy you enjoyed spending your wedding anniversary with us .It is a great reward for the staff to hear how much guests appreciate their attention .We all hope we will welcome you for your second wedding anniversary .

Yours truly

Reviewed May 26, 2013

As soon as I stepped into the lobby, I was handed fresh towel and a welcome drink! What hospitality! :) The check-in was quick and soon, the bellboy offered to carry my baggage to my room. It was a large room, with a really comfortable bed (always had insomnia and for my stay, I slept soundly!) and the bathroom was really good (especially the shower!). The room was clean and the whole place had wifi as well.

What makes this hotel unique and for me to warrant another stay when I return? Well, they have 4 shuttle bus a day to Kuta Beach and so, it doesn't really matter if it's not near the beach areas, where the hotel prices are always ripped off and the hotels are neither near the beach as well. Even with a cab ride, it barely cost 10,000 rupiah. During my stay, for some reason my shuttle service did not turn up even though I've signed up for the service before hand and after waiting for about 5 minutes, I asked the receptionist why the shuttle had not arrived yet. They told me that it's coming and guess what... they actually hired a cab for me and PAID THE CAB DRIVER to take me to Kuta Beach for they understand that it is their fault that the shuttle did not pick me up on time! I was definitely surprised by this gesture and felt really pampered!

Hotel food, cocktails were cheap and good. And may I mention that for the price you pay (about $40 SGD a night), they sure have a nice pool, decent mini gym and most importantly, they don't just offer you sloppish breakfast but decent food with egg bars and dessert/cereal bars as well!

Definitely value for money and I'll return to stay in this hotel again! :)

Room Tip: Request for pool view room if possible! :D
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank JoabNg
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, tasty breakfast, nice size pool and gym.

The 100 Sunset 2 Hotel is a nice place to stay and only 5-10 minutes drive from Kuta square or beach, which is only a $5AUD taxi or a free ride on the courtesy van that runs a few times throughout the day.

Nothing negative about the Hotel really, great value and good quality.

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the side away from the street and were very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good room,good breakfast and most of all really good staff: they are very polite and take care about guests.Special mention for our new friend JONI , and for Yeni at the reception.Would reccomand it.Thanks a lot

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alberto f
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I don't think Aston does itself justice by describing 100 Sunset 2 as a 3* budget hotel - I would put it more in the very good value 4* bracket (we paid IDR 500,000 per night for a deluxe room with balcony).

The hotel is extremely modern and clean throughout, with very smart rooms and balconies with comfy chairs (albeit with views just of the rooms opposite). The swimming pool is a decent size but only gets sun for a couple of hours a day (in the late morning). The small gym is a bonus.

The hotel is located on a main road with not much around, but is only about 5-10 mins by taxi into Kuta - we paid IDR 25,000 to get there and IDR 10,000 to get back last night, but the hotel does free shuttles at set times during the day.

Overall a great midrange choice if you want to be close to Kuta but are happy not to be in the main centre, or if you want to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple