we just got back from Bali and our stay at this hotel was indeed one of those memorable ones.
Thank you Aston's staffs for the wonderful homely feel rendered to us during our stay here.
1. Location - In front of main road.Traffic can get quite busy in morning & evening. So it's better to ask for a room in the back wing. Quieter & more relaxing. And opposite road has a mini-mart. Other than that, this hotel is situated away from the shopping & clubbing areas. So you do need to have a driver to drive you around.
2. Check in - checking in was quite fast but the waiting for a room was a bit slow. maybe cos we arrived slightly earlier around 12+ noon. as the check-in time was 2 pm.but nevertheless, they serve cold towels & drinks immediately upon arrival.
3. Staffs - Honestly,literally ALL staffs are SUPER friendly & helpful. every single one of them will just greet you from afar, with sincere smiles (definitely non-fakes!) and they just makes us feel so welcomed.
4. Rooms - We had a deluxe room with balcony. Very nice indeed with pool view.
Room is of adequate size, not that big. But it's definitely clean. Thumbs up for cleanliness. :)
- Balcony; But there isn't any chairs available so that's one of the minor flaws.
IMHO, it's kinda pointless having the balcony w/o chairs.We can't even get to sit there to enjoy the scenery.
- Amenities in rooms like safe deposit box, kettle, complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea are provided.
- Bed & pillows are super duper comfy. Really slept well on them.
- Toilet; complimentary toiletries are provided as well. They are replenished each day.
- 32" LCD TV & channels; A very good list of TV channels available.
- Iron & board are available upon request.
- Complimentary Wifi with not too bad reception.
5. Spa - needs to do early reservation. the spa is just a small room with 2 beds and partition (false wall) in the middle. but the massage was really good. too bad, they don't offer foot reflex.
6. Breakfast - a nice & good spread. they change the menu every 2 days (if i'm not mistaken).
and the good point is, they don't serve pork. :)
7. Housekeeping - They did a tremendously good job with the cleaning up. BUT on our 2nd day, the staff actually didn't lock our door properly so when we got back I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. We actually open the door w/o using the security card. Luckily none of our items went missing. So I didn't want to make a big hoo-haa out of it, I just told the receptionist to inform the housekeeping dept to be a bit more vigilant.
Overall, our stay there is a pleasant one despite the minor flaws. We truly enjoyed our stay.
A big hearty Thank you to the staffs of 100 Sunset 2 Hotel. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 Sunset Hotel is an extension of the well known 100 Sunset Hotel located close by on Sunset Road in Bali, 10 minute from Airport, 5 minute from Lippo Mall & Mall Bali Galeria and famous restaurant Harvest Cake, Shisha Cafe & Ayam Bakar Cianjur around hotel. The new 100 Sunset Hotel has been developed as an economy version of the boutique class 100 Sunset and offers select service and a modern contemporary style befitting the new trends in hotel design. With 101 delightfully designed rooms, it offers uncluttered open space that creates an atmosphere of relaxation and revitalization in a trendy but reasonably priced environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 100 Sunset Hotel Managed By Eagle Eyes Bali/Kuta