“Comfy to sleep, but no more than that..”

Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel
Ranked #133 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta
“Comfy to sleep, but no more than that..”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I've gone several time to Bali. For my own preference, I try to avoid some type of modern minimalist hotel since it is hard to feel the differences between the hotel, especially in Bali which had a lo tof modern minimalist hotel.
I stayed at Hotel Adhi Jaya during my company outing.
The hotel is situated at Sunset Road, so at least hopefully you won't meet traffic jam in front of your hotel.
You could ask to be dropped to Kuta or Seminyak, just ask to the receptionist. The staffs are helpul.

The hotel is clean. The room isn't too spacious, but it is enough if you only want to sleep there during the night. It has a little balcony area with the pool view.

For breakfast, it used buffet system.

I would recommend this hotel for traveller who only need place to sleep.but if you seek for a relaxation holiday maybe this hotel isn't really suitable for your need.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
marks point nsw
Reviewed May 9, 2013

What an awesome place to stay! You must consider staying here when visiting beautiful Bali. The staff are amazing and so friendly, they cannot do enough for you. The hotel is beautiful, very clean, very comfortable and a wonderful atmosphere. The restaurant is awesome!! I would highly recommend you stay here. Look no further this is the hotel of choice.............well done Adhi Jaya Sunset you have everything to suit your customers and to keep them comfy during their stay!

• Stayed April 2013
Broadbeach, Australia
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel. Great room with balcony. Close to Kuta Galeria Shopping Arcade, Kuta Beach, and Legian Beach. Staff friendly and helpful. Loved breakfast. We have two small children who loved the pool and spa. Comfortable room, We went to celebrate a Birthday, when we arrived in our room there was a card wishing us a Happy Birthday would highly recommend this Hotel. Thank you

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel for your lovely holiday and thank you for your valuable time to write and share your experience regarding our property and services. we are very delighted that we have meet you expectation and needs. as our main aim is guests satisfaction and happiness.
we are hoping, we have a chance to greet and give our best services again in your travel to Bali in the near future.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed one night (beginning of April 2013) in this hotel. I booked the room online and had to reschedule the reservation at the last moment. No problem at all. They confirmed it promptly. The room rate was very reasonable, included a very good buffet breakfast. I stayed in a room in the 4th floor. All rooms have pool view with a small balcony (except the ground floor rooms). The room was modern, very comfortable, very clean and well equipped of everything you need including a LCD TV (had all major international Channels - if you want to watch TV!) and free Wi-Fi. The AC unit was absolutely noiseless and temperature control responded accurately.

The staff was very friendly and professional. I had to call their service to get the room safe unlocked (twice, pressed wrong buttons!!). Friendly service personal were quickly there - both times.

I had my breakfast (buffet) in the hotel restaurant (2nd floor). lots of indonesian food (less western food) and they were great. Restaurant staff was also very friendly and efficient.

The pool is a well maintained and good enough to have a good swim (I didn't have time to use it). They also have underground secured parking area which I used to park my rented car. Although hotel is situated on a main road, I didn't hear any notice as the rooms are not facing the road.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am not actually complaining the hotel because the staff is very friendly, the room is spotlessly clean although the AC does not seem to work well. My point is with the similar price, you can get room at more charming hotel at beach side in the tropical lush, or in touristic alley. For me, when I have holiday in Bali, I am expecting to stay in a hotel with laid back, holiday ambiance and I don't find Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel has that ambiance, It is more like a business hotel at the busy road in trading area. Not my cup of tea but if you are looking for value for money, cleanliness and functionality and you don't mind the "average" ambiance then Adhi Jaya should be your choice

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel. Your positive comments regarding “how friendly our staff and the rooms cleanliness are a great reward for the team’s motivation as they could meet your expectation.
We are sorry as our hotel’s location does not meet your holiday expectation and I really hope that you had fun during your holiday.
Perhaps in the future, if you have a business trips in Bali you could hold your events at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel as we are very famous for function & events. We will give you service from the heart and feel like home ambiance.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3D2N with my family, and it was a good experience.
The hotel is located in Sunset Rd, at the heart of Kuta. You can easily find Carefour, a supermarket, at walking distance, and two souvenir shop just across the hotel.
Hotel staffs are so friendly and always ready to help with anything. Fast and stable wifi available in every room. You'll find that this hotel is always clean and neat. They even have a pool and massage therapist, and even their own car rental.
I would recommend this hotel if you stay with family or friends.

• Stayed March 2013
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel for your recently stay and for your valuable time to share your experience during your stay. We are very pleased that we could give our best in service. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, we are glad that we meet your expectation.
Our location near to supermarket and shopping area is considered as one of our strength. Glad to hear that you enjoying the facilities been provided. To upgrade our services, now we have a free shuttle service to Kuta are 4 times daily, by reserved to our receptionist.
Our final word would be, please let us welcoming you again with our best smiles and services on your next travelling to Bali.

Best Regards
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I want to share my pleasant experience staying at this 3 star hotel but with 5 star service quality. The staff were really friendly and helpful. I was staying there to visit Bali and to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend. I got a shock when somebody knocked at our door on my birthday and 3 of the hotel staff were at the hotel room entrance holding a small and lovely cheesecake and a candle and they started to sing me birthday song. It was a pleasant surprise and I am very touched by their warmth and friendliness. In addition, the hotel restaurant food was one of the few best food we have had at Bali. Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel is definitely a fantastic hotel to stay in. =)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank San3_13
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Warmest greetings from Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel

Thank you very much for choosing Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, we are very delighted that you are willing to share your memorable experienced while you stayed at our hotel. We are also pleased to that we could give our best services during your stay especially on your birthday. Guest’s satisfaction it’s always be our main concern.
Once again we are pleased that you are enjoying the meal at our famous Ambassador Restaurant. We are hoping we have a chance to welcoming you again in the near future with our smiles and best services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is an assistance required.