Taum Resort Bali
$690
$92
$81
$76
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$96
$67
$155
$58
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$65
Agoda.com
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$39
$22
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
getaroom.com
$159
$153
All reviewscentra taumseminyak squarepotato headduplex roompool view studiow hotelday bed on the balconyrooftop barsmall kitchenettesun loungersbeautiful poolstayed here for nightspool area isbig roommain poolstaff were amazingegg station
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We've stayed here for a couple of days before heading off to Lovina. I think it is a great place to stay! Our kids enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the room, the friendly staff and the kitchen. I enjoyed the Spa and the massage which - as anything else - is reasonably priced, especially in comparison with other hotels/ services in the vicinity. Tip: closeby is Seminyak's Warung Kolega, one of the eateries you may not miss when visiting Bali.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Jorden H
Centra_Taum_Bali, General Manager at Taum Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Jorden H,

Sunny greetings from Centra Taum Bali !

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on your recent stay with us!
I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review you’ve written at Tripadvisor and the great photos.

I am very glad to hear you have enjoyed your days at Centra Taum and surely hope we will have the chance to welcoming you back with your children sometime soon.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family to Centra Taum Bali!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed in Centra Taum for a week at the start of August.

We were over in Bali for a wedding in Ubud, but used Seminyak as our base.
The hotel was perfect, just what we were looking for. It is close enough to Seminyak to either get a 5 minute taxi into the Seminyak square, or as we often did, walk into Seminyak which took about 1/2 an hour.

The hotel it self was lovely, the staff couldn't do enough to help us. The food was lovely, especially the Satay which we became partial to on an afternoon.
The breakfast was just right, fruits, cereals, a hot buffet and also an egg station.
The room was very comfortable, especially the bed and the day bed on the balcony.
We sat by the pool nearly everyday which was also a very relaxing atmosphere.

We were very close to the popular Potato Head bar, and there were plenty of restaurants in walking distance. There are also plenty of mini supermarkets where you can buy water and other essentials.

All in all, the hotel was perfect for us, we would definitely recommend and would love to return one day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cass_G_11
Centra_Taum_Bali, General Manager at Taum Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Cass_G_11,

Greetings from Centra Taum Bali !

Thank you for posting an excellent review and strong recommendation for Centra Taum Seminyak on Trip advisor. I am happy to read that your Centra Taum experiences were beyond expectations and I am delighted to note that you like the hotel, facilities of the hotel and foods at our Taum restaurant.

We at Centra Taum Seminyak looking forward to have you back for another delicious meal or a memorable stay.

See you soon again!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Me and my friend stayed here for a week at end of july.It was a fantastic hotel,with lovely decor and we enjoyed a relaxing stay.The spa was fab and treatments cheap.
All staff were so lovely and had time to speak to us and sort problems out very quickly.We had a room with a pool view which was excellent and the day beds on the balcony were lush.
My only two minor problems were the pool sun loungers looked vert modern and lovely but were so uncomfortable,which meant we spent alot of our time at the beach,in addition some of the food for breakfast should be covered up ie bread,muffins as flies/midges were all over them.
Apart from that this quiet location,with its easy reach by taxi and the staff who were five star including the rooms i would stay here again
Thankyou for a lovely stay
Lou x

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank louiseoll
Centra_Taum_Bali, General Manager at Taum Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Louiseoll,

Greetings from the Island of the God - Bali!

Thank you for the wonderful comments you are sharing on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that our team members met your service expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us including the treatment at the spa. Your feedback about the pool sun loungers and food for breakfast is highly appreciated and will be shared with our team member to be rectified.

It has been a great pleasure to having you with us and I look forward to see you again on your next visit !

With best wishes,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great modern tropical architecture defines this hotel as special as soon as you arrive. Located in a quiet area with rice fields next door, this hotel is tucked away from the maddening crowds, which for me was perfect, but if seeking nightlife, this may not be the place for you. There';s 90 rooms in total, not that you'd know as it's so private. I never felt crowded, and this was with the hotel being fully booked. Locations of some rooms may be an issue, so I suggest to stay in the deluxe pool view rooms. I was lucky and scored possibly the best room of all: great pool view and very private. Speaking of which, the pool, as others have mentioned, is great. And you never have to share with hordes of others. If you want to relax, the pool area is pure "slip into neutral" zone.

What I loved: daybeds on balcony, great beds and pillows, yummy to sleep on, great bathroom with rain shower; great gardens. I had breakfast included, and it's a simple yet adequate breakfast selection with delicious coffee. Room sizes are spacious, another huge plus.

Yet the thing that really made this such a wonderful stay, and yes there will be more to come, was the service and staff. In true Balinese fashion, everyone at this hotel, from the gardeners, front reception, housekeeping, restaurant staff, to security, in fact everyone, treated not just me, but everyone with the up-most professionalism and respect. More like we were honoured family visitors rather than guests. Thank you all at Centra Taum for making this such a wonderful week in paradise.

I must add, if staying there, book into the spa on site called Cense and let Emi pamper you into heaven. Book early as you.ll be back for more during your stay. Highly recommend the facial: made me look 5 years younger.

Nothing else to add except enjoy your stay. Please note, I'm not a travel writer or blogger, this is an account of my own experience at this hotel and I hope I've helped in making your decision.

Room Tip: I had room 306: best location and private. View is over the pool and Seminyak, stand on the daybed and there';s a tiny glimpse of the ocean
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank farmerjon

Dear Farmerjon,

Greetings from Island of the God - Bali !

What a detailed and thoughtful review! Thank you so much. You really went into a lot of detail about our property, our staff ( includes recognition of Eni) and the service they deliver.
So glad you enjoyed your time in Bali and your stay with us at Centra Taum!

Thank you for your headline - “An Oasis in the hustle and bustle of Bali”

It has been a great pleasure for us to serve you and we all look forward to welcoming you back one day!

Warmest regards from all of us at Centra Taum!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We got special rate from livingsocial web and it was really worth it. We had the kitchenette, spacious freezer (these 2 items were really help me as I took my 1 yo baby and homemade frozen food for her). I also love the bathup. It was so spacious. The bed and pillow were sooo comfy. The breakfast is ok. The special thing is the hospitality of the hotel’s staff. They were so friendly and kind. We also had a late check out as my flight is around 6 pm and we can check out by 4 pm. We really pleased enjoy our holiday in Bali. Some hotel exterior might be need improvement, but it was minor and no matter for us.
We definitely will recommend this hotel to our friend, and looking forward to come back again. Thanks Centra Taum to made my holiday so prefect in Bali.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank verk2013

Dear Ver K,

Thank you so much for staying with us and posting this wonderful review. We're so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

You described Centra Taum experience perfectly. Your kind words are deeply appreciated. We can't wait for your next visit and hope we'll see you and your lovely family back here very soon.

All best wishes from your friends at Centra Taum Seminyak!