Jocs Boutique Hotel & Spa
$90
$289
$21
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$64
$70
$58
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$112
$85
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
$159
$153
All reviewsrooftop spasmall poolkuta beachart marketdeluxe roomcomfortable bedsquiet at nighthotel is locatedlocation is excellentstayed for nightswalkablejl
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed there for 1 night, when I arrived - "judged" by my local face, I was almost quite sure that they will "ignore" me but they didn't! they greet me so nicely and luckily I was also an easy going person so I can come up with an easy nice conversation, haha. The staff was nice, they greet and smile to you, well most of them actually, as I'm not going to lie but there are 1 or 2 staffs in the restaurant that aren't so that friendly, sorry!

I didn't brought much stuff, but the HK is kept escorted me to the front of the door, make sure I'm OK and so on and so on ...

I love the room, small, simple yet beautiful! I was staying in the deluxe room! the bath room indeed is quite small, but it doesn't matter as I was not sleeping inside it, hahahaha
The AC was running well, the light was OK, TV (I meant why you need a TV while you are on holiday?), everything!
Perhaps, the hotel need more 'instruction' to be placed in the room as I was so confused when I tried to find a bottle opener which was attach in the wash basin, hahaha

Breakfast is quite good, but mind with the coffee, its a bit cold, but over all, the breakfast is yummy!!!

Thank you so much to JOCS hotel for the hospitality!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2012

staying here for two nights with friends is quit relaxing in this hotel. The place quit strategic, in front of traditional shopping centre in Kuta. Have clean room and simple design. i like the color of the doors, the bathroom also OK. Unfortunately it has tiny parking lot, but the staff very helpful to parked our car. Overall, we enjoy our stay here...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We (my mom,husband,brother and my baby) stayed in this hotel on Dec 7 for 2 nights...first impression we felt disappointed because the hotel seemed not as big as we saw in internet...but it was ok ,overall we were pleased staying in this hotel..the room was very clean,we took standard twin room in 3rd and 4th floor,this hotel had a lift..the room was large enough with a comfortable bed..the bed was unique,we could make that bed as twin or single bed,it was great..the toilet was clean..there was a big mirror on the wall,I liked it so much..the room had a flat tv and a small refrigerator(which full of drinks,but it was not free..hahaha..)...this hotel had a average swimming pool downstairs,it was indoor,cool enough and the great thing was a small swimming pool upstairs with a mini bar..another good thing about this hotel was the location..it was only 5 minutes walking to the legian beach..and in front of this hotel was an art market..many restaurants and cafes also stores around..the conclusion was we will come back to this hotel if we came to Bali again....Nice and clean also affordable hotel with nice staffs..no regret staying here.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not facing the street if you want a good quality sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Have stayed twice at Joc's Hotel in last 4 months and for the price, it is fantastic. The rooms are spacious, clean and has everything you need. The jacuzzi and bar on the roof top was lovely. We had dinner on the roof top one evening and it was perfect with a slight seabreeze to cool us down. Breakfast has everything you need with eggs cooked to order and the usual buffet breakfast food. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to please you. Best thing about Joc's Hotel is it's location. A short stroll to the beach for the best sunsets and some terrific restaurants and market shopping on it's doorstep. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JodesA
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We decided to stay at this hotel initially because of the tempting photos and the good location. But then again, don't judge a hotel by the pictures! It might be the delusional effect caused by the power of professional camera and picture-editing software. The whole hotel was nothing similar to the pictures.

The building is small, the parking lots is very limited, the room is quite fine until you take a look at the 'cute' bathroom. Even Asian with small to regular body might have difficulty to move in the bathroom. The design of the bathroom is flawed and if you take a shower for more than 5 minutes, the water will flood the entire floor. There are also no clothes hooks in the bathroom. The Air-Con in our bedroom leaked water and the lighting in our room is quite dim due to the limited lamps (save energy).

The pool is so tiny, the jacuzzi pool is even tinier. Almost everything here is tiny. Not to mention the dining area, with limited tables. When we was here, there were a group of people from the tour, and even we came to have breakfast, at 7.20, we had to wait for almost 30 minutes to get a seat. Oh plus, our breakfast for three days were basically the same! Fried rice, tomatoes, sausages, pancakes, fruits.

We paid almost around $56 (deluxe room) and we really think that it's a ridiculous amount of money to pay for this kind of accommodation. I simply regret staying here and wished we had chosen another hotel to stay (with similar price, we could stay in a very comfortable and spacious 1-bedroom-suite at another hotel).
I'm sorry to say that the only good thing here was the good staff, especially Mr. Romy who had been very friendly and helpful.

PS. Do not be fooled by the location. Even if it's located in Kuta Area, it's not a very good location for travellers who wish to ride a motorcycle/car everywhere. Almost all the time, the road here was jammed with the crazy traffic.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple