Got some recommendation from a friend to stay at this hotel. Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, from Jan 2, 21013 - 5 Jan 2013. Let me just point out some + and - points about this hotel.
- very pleasant and polite receptionists
- stayed at the Deluxe twin. Room is huge with minimalist design. there are 2 queen size beds, could accomodate 4 adults comfortably.
- very comfortable pillows.... love it.
- Very good location
- Very well designed
- Hotel area is extremely small, and therefore the pool is also very small.
- bathroom is very squeezy. the drainage is clogged on my first night of stay. therefore the bathroom is flooded heavily...*yucks*. Requested for a room change but was fully booked. However, this problem was solved after several complaints to the reception.
- 3 nights of stay, and only received 2 small bottles of mineral water. The housekeeping informed me that the mineral water was out of stock.
- breakfast was kinda hmmm...i would say humble breakfast..hahahaha. only serve nasi goreng, sausage of poor quality, tasteless tea and coffee.
- view of walls of next door building, nothing else!!!
In conclusion, I would say the hotel is not really worthed the price. But still it was a pleasant stay at the JOCS Hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking