“FUNNY!!!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Kuta
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bali night out. With USD 17 watch magical culture theater show, LIGHTS OF FAITH. A story of traditional friendship crushed in a modern culture. It's fun, hilarious & educating. There are at least six story morals in one hour performance. Daily show 8 PM except Wednesday (no show on Wednesday). See the show and feel the magic of Bali in every story.
Darwin, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“FUNNY!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen, funnier still when the actors were trying to be serious!
Illusions were pretty good. The dancers were great....how do they bend their fingers back like that.
The over all story was good. Interesting use of music!!
The Theater was clean, A/C working well.
Overall a great experience!

Visited March 2013

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“I loved it!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I found it to be very entertaining, still trying to work out how they 'did it'! Nice to have a story involved in the illusions too!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Hapasi
Jakarta, Indonesia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“STUNNING”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great show! Really! It's like the best magic I've ever watched! The magician was so funny and... SWEATY!!!
Thank God I understand English. My dad was having a hard time because he doesn't know English. HOHOHOHO
[SPOILER ALERT]
The scariest part was when something (someone, actually) came up from the back of the seats and ran towards the stage. I was shocked as hell!
But still,
FOUR THUMBS FOR KUTA THEATER!!!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Clarissa C
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectacular Show”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I think kuta theater one of the best show in Bali. I know Kuta Theater from friend than I know that is true the show was make us happy. Thank You Kuta Theater

Visited February 2013
1 Thank qibelromeo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Magical timeout”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We got this show free with our tour package, so we can't really complain much. The building was a bit rundown, but clean, and the staff was friendly. It's my first real-life magic/illusion show, so suffice to say it was very interesting. The acting might be sub-par, but the illusions are top notch. Kudos for the crew and hopefully they can improve the performance to a higher level.

Visited December 2012