I stayed at the Best Western Kuta Beach for 10 nights and was very pleased with the hotel and location. It is a 100 meter walk from the beach down a side street and about 10 minute walk to the shopping and restaurants area near the beach. There are a few good little restaurants close and the staff was very helpful, even when there was a problem they were eager to work with me to resolve it, over all I was very satisfied. My room was small but very comfortable. Good breakfasts, comfortable room, friendly staff, close to the beach but a dark walk at night to and from the beach walk area. If you want to stay in Kuta I think it is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Bali