We just concluded our 7 days stay at this hotel. it turns out that its just far enough at night not to hear any of the busy Kuta noise but close enough (1 minute walking distance to Kuta beach and 2 minutes to the shops at Jalan Legian). We had a Junior suite room on the second floor (ensure you ask for the non-smoking rooms so that you get the quiet end of the building) with a pull-out sofa bed in the main living room for our daughter. There was a TV for the sofa bed and another TV for the main bedroom. Breakfast selection for the entire week was just ordinary but room service, housekeeping and other services were top notch as they attended to all of our requests promptly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Bali