“Fair quality”

Best Western Kuta Beach
Ranked #85 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed in Bali from 1 - 5 Oct 2014 with my family. We booked 3 standard rooms. Location of this hotel is close to the beach, just 100 meters from hotel to the beach. The roof top pool is a good location to view the sunset, but unfortunately on the right side of hotel, there's a new hotel is being constructed, so that we couldn't see the sunset clearly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Mr. Amaulana

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach Bali.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the problem you have encountered during your visit in Best Western Kuta Beach.
On behalf of Best Western Kuta Beach team, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience you were caused during your stay with us
It was certainly a pleasure for us to at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Best Western Kuta Beach Bali.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a one night stay for me as I was in transit to Lembongan. The room was small but it was cheap and suitable for a one night stay with a reasonable breakfast included. I would not stay here for an extended stay but if I was 20 years younger on a smaller budget and just using my room as place to sleep I think it would be perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Dreamerweaver67

Warmest Greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach Bali

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during you visit to Bali.

I kindly to inform you that our junior suitle is suitable for family as well with room size is 40m2 and Facilities air conditioner,working table,LCD TV,cable tv,coffee/tea maker,hair dryer,free Wi-fi,Minibar,personal safety box,24 hours room service,1 sofa bed,dining table,private balcony.

Your feed back is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Best Western Kuta Beach Bali.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The management upgraded me without fuss to a deluxe after a night spent in the very unaccomodating superior room.
There is construction activity taking place next door and this is slightly annoying. The pool is quite small and lots of people were expecting better- location is good and customer service very strong.
I think I could have scored a better quality hotel for the price I paid but all in all I'm ok with this visit.
Breakfast is adequate- but plentiful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Mr Andalucian

I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach Bali as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Bali and once again thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

On behalf of our entire team, i would like to apologize regarding room condition which was not exceeding your expectations

We sincerely hope that this experience will not impair your confidence in Best Western Kuta Beach and we are looking forward the opportunity to welcoming you again

Sincerely your,

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have stayed a bali many times usually with family or on business trips with staff this time alone so thought try a hotel with less rating than normally stay at. Bali is Bali no hotel is perfect but this one compares well to other resorts etc I have stayed at for the price. Is not a long walk to the areas of Kuta I would normally go to and is half the price of what I normally pay. Rooms are a good size and the staff are helpful had meal at hotel first night was cheap and convenient as well tasty enough. Breakfast is also well presented with a good variety. As mentioned room is a good size in fact bigger than most I have stayed at before I would recommend to have room facing pool area so not to get road noise is only a few dollars more. The room was as clean as I have found in other hotels so like Bali is Bali you go there because it is cheap I have stayed at more bad hotels back in Australia. Will I stay here again yes I would with no problem at all. If you are fussy and want everyone to speak english well bali is not the place for you. Part of the fun is trying to talk with the locals and for the ladies yes is walkable distance to markets no probs at all.

Room Tip: Pool rooms best
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Milton R

Dear Mr. Milton R

Warmest Greeting form Best western Kuta Beach Bali,

Thank you for your great feedback and high appreciation to our services and hotel facilities. It is through feedback such as yours, that always encourages us to keep our product and services reach its level of quality.

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us.I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Hotel, especially our staff, our roof top swimming pool view, our clean room and our great break fast as well. I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

All of us at Best western Kuta Beach are looking forward to have you back again with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Nothing really stands out here except the great breakfast buffet that is offered with every room, unless you book with Agoda.

There was some mention of a mosquito problem in all the rooms, which was definitely true for us as well. Every night we'd enter to a swarm of mosquitos, which we could only assume that they entered during the room cleaning. It was kinda annoying b/c you wouldn't be able to sleep until you killed them lest they bite you unmercifully and nonstop during the middle of the night.

Also, the bathrooms are pretty much part of the room and not separated by a door, which can lead to awkardness if sharing a room with a friend or family member.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the lobby, as its damn loud there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr Noappendix

Warmest Greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach Bali

We sincere thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation during your Holiday in Bali.

On behalf of management, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience you were caused during your stay with us.Your comments has been well noted and we do appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and therefore giving us an opportunity to improve.

We hope you will give us another chance to welcome you in the near Future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stay here for five days four nights. Love this place!!Nice environment, nice service, clean, the beach is just a short walking distance and the thing I like the most is they're soooooooooo friendly!Love the way they smile and greet!

A very nice place to stay! When you go to the highest floor you can just watch the sunset and there's a beautiful pool!

• Stayed: September 2013
BestWesternKutaBeach, Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Ms.Kimmielsy,

Warmest greeting from BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accomodation choice during you visit to Bali.

We are pleased to read that you had satisfied with the cleanliness of the hotel, as well service given by our staffs.This will certainly motivate them to improve and keep up the good work.

Please feel free to contact us directly should you plan to visit Bali in the future, and we would be delighted to welcoming you back again in Best Western Kuta Beach

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed here during Christmas 12, staff friendly, hotel clean, fairly central. Rooftop pool not the biggest, not bad at sunset for happy hour. Hotel had been recently renovated, cleaning, presentation and maintenance appeared a priority for staff. Would stay again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank David L

Dear Mr. David L

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and choosing stay in Best Western Kuta Beach during your visit in Bali.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Best Western Kuta Beach.

Best regards,