Though I’m a little late in writing this review but nevertheless I would still rate it as terrible.
Bad points:Cramped hotel, very small room & washroom, creepy crawlies like earthworms on the bed, not so great pool, eating area feels more like a lobby area converted for the eating purpose, extreamly limited breakfast option for vegetarians (bread, fruits and beverages), staff does not understand english.
Good Points: nice area, beach is close by. sufficient eating options outside the hotel.
Ppl do not be fooled, there are several better options around which will be real value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali