- Rooms were small
- bathroom was small
- pool smelled like rust (I only went once at night)
- the colour Scheme in a few rooms are a bit off (purple and yellow curtains??)
- only gave one key-card per room
- good service
- extremely near to the beach
- Scenery is amazing
- albeit small, the rooms are comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali