Comparing with the other luxury or boutique Balinese hotels and resorts, this is just a typical express chain hotel. So, everything here include service, facilities, room, etc. is standard. And please expect nothing exceptional. It's good for a couple or family who would just stay in Kuta for a couple of days.
It's located at the heart of Kuta. So, you can easily walk to either downtown, or beach. Take the left exit from lobby, you can walk 5 mins to get the main business street. Take the right exit, you can walk 5 mins to go to the beach. It's a little bit far away from the town center, but it doesn't need more than 15 mins walk.
I would suggest you to remember not only the hotel name, but the detailed address. Because there are totally three Best Western properties in the neighborhood. Even local taxi drivers cannot figure out where to go only based on the name.
We stayed in a standard room for two people. We didn't expect a big room based on its price/location. And it's big enough for two people. The room is clean and decorated with modern style. It smelled moist and we felt wet everywhere, though.
It's on the roof and small. The water didn't look clean to me and I was wondering how frequent they replace the fresh water. Though, the view of the pool impressed me very much. I strongly recommend you to go there around 6pm to see the sunset.
It's better than I expected and it's the best among all the Best Westerns I've stayed so far. There are varies of western and local foods/beverages available. My favorite is fried noodles in local flavor. The restaurant was fairly small and it was usually crowded after 9am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali