We stayed here from the 7-13 January
We were on our honeymoon and the service was excellent we checked in earlier than expected by Chandra at reception and Fatima was very helpful. When we were showed to our room which was standard room,we had a knock at the door and they brought in a heart chocolate shaped honeymoon cake it was so lovely of them! The cake was delicious! My partner was sick and cold and when I asked for extra blanket they provided straight away! Nothing was any trouble at all for them and I noticed they are always cleaning around hotel which I have never seen at quite a few other hotels,spot cleaning and changing water in water feature! The free wifi was good and I never had a problem with it. The breakfast however was disappointing there were flies all over the fruit and breads and we got put off and didn't eat for 4 days out of the 6 for breakfast even though we paid for it. We would go out every other morning for breakfast. The bacon you had to ask for it and they serve it to you cold on a little plate,the bacon should be cooked all at once and put in the warmers like all the other food! The omelettes were cooked all at once as well and put in the Warmer too and would be cold,omelettes should be cooked as ordered like at all the other hotels. Our room 4306 was a little noisy at first but then it was ok,it's on level 4. The pool area is lovely and the view is beautiful of the ocean. The music was relaxing as they have a dj in the afternoon when you watching the sunset. Our bed was hard and it was squeaky the pillows were nice and soft though. Most times you could hear furniture being moved in the other rooms,which was annoying but at night when u were tired you would sleep. The food upstairs in the pool bar wasn't very nice. Anyway we enjoyed our stay and we want to thank all the staff for a wonderful service provided.
Linda & Geoff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Bali