Just recently stayed at the Best Western Kuta Seaview...
This was an excellent and affordable place to stay. It is brand new...speaking with one of the drivers, I found out it only opened within the last 4.5 months (no wonder it's so nice and clean)!
The staff are super friendly and have a good grasp of English. They have great service, providing a pick-up and drop-off to and from the airport for a better fee than taxis (and you won't have to be worried about getting ripped off or having the local currency because they can just add it to your bill....90,000 Rupiah each way for the entire van). They also provide 2 fresh water bottles every day in your room and a nice beach towel service.
Furthermore, the location is right across the beach, and it is a bit further north to where the huge crowds are, so this stretch of beach is way better (more quiet and less crowded). It's also right beside a great and cheap and CLEAN spa/massage place (5 USD for 1 hour of massage!!! WOW!)
The breakfasts are amazing with a huge range of variety.
The only negative I can think of is the set-up of their washrooms. It's fine for couples, but if travelling with casual friends, it's a bit "revealing" as the washroom/showers are concealed by hazy glass but you can still make out the shapes/figures of bodies lol
But honestly...what you get is great location, great staff, clean, modern and all for an amazing price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Bali