“Tuna Fish”

Cuisines: Asian, Australian, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Absolutely out of this world! I cam back a second time to make sure it wasnt a fluke.
Whatever the chefs are doing - they are doing it right.
Drinks were cold, though the servcie a little slow, but the overall presentation and standard more than make up for it.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The food here is the best we had by far during our stay in Bali. Great drinks menu and very competitively priced. Although The owner has a massive konk, he is still a right hunk.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for lunch. Tried the mahi mahi fish. Delicious . Very well cooked. Restaurant is an open frontage warung style, not aiconditioned. Service was not attentive. Two waitresses were more interested in talking to regulars drinking at the bar. The menu can be confusing to read.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ordered tuna with pumpkin & Asian greens. Sounds simple enough but the first bite of baked pumpkin took me back to a meal I had at Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem NY USA. It was as melt in your mouth & deliciously sweet without overdoing it just like candied yams! Oh & the asian greens were like collard greens meets the east with ginger, chilli & lemongrass! That was just the sides, the tuna cooked to perfection with an amazing Thai red curry sauce. Definitely value for money & I know I will be back next holiday.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ate at the Dog and Dragon tonight. The restaurant was all but empty when we got thee but we were confident in eating there due to the reviews. After a hot day I was hoping to find somewhere with air conditioning but was disappointed when we arrived and the place was like an oven. There were fans though and the front of the restaurant was open so after a while (we'd walked a fair distance to get there) it started to cool down. I was really looking forward to having the ribeye steak but was disappointed to find that they didn't have any left :( So I opted for a fillet steak cooked medium-rare with a side of mash potatoes and pumpkin. I don't believe what I was given was fillet steak, more like rump, but didn't even bother bring this up as I can't be bothered with the hassle. Steak was cooked well done but was tender enough so I wasn't too bothered. The pumpkin was delicious, cooked in oil and herbs. The mash was nothing special. Service was very friendly and attentive and prices very good.