“One of the best grills we had”

Dog Dragon Grill Restaurant
Ranked #143 of 995 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian, Australian, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a hard time finding our way.. It was behind one of those quiet back lanes, and do not give up, juz keep walking n asking like we did..I had the tenderloin grill - one of the best grills I had..N the nice icey beer that ended the meal.. A must try if you are near poppies lane..

There are newer reviews for Dog Dragon Grill Restaurant

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed in Kuta and stumbled across this bar . Had a lovely meal and some great cider . Not the normal Bali cider which doesn't have any alcohol effects on you . Stayed for a couple of hours and met the owner Steve and his staff .
Went back every day for drinks and food . All delicious
Spent my 23rd birthday there and the owner had arranged cakes and celebrations for me (on my Boyf requests)
The best food we ate and for very reasonable prices - after leaving Bali and coming back for one day we went back to a warm welcoming and nice breakfast muffins - you must try if you ask they will do half and half ( half bacon half sausage and egg)
Thank you for making my birthday very memorable.
See you in a year Steve
Micha n Ryan x

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to relax and unwind the staff is very friendly!!!! The steak is very good it's 75,000rp the side dishes for the steak are mash or spagetti witch is very nice but the grilled pumpkin is amazing the big burger is amazing 65,000rp so good!!!!!!if u go for breakfast the sausage and egg English muffins are very nice 35,000rp and the beer is so cold a must go to place in Bali thanks for the good times!!!!

1  Thank Tembok
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stumbled across this little goldmine.. Friendly smiling staff greeted me on entrance.. I sat at the bar for a beer before I ate.. And others have said.. It was bloody cold! I got talking to a bloke at the bar.. Had a great laugh with him.. Turned out.. He was a part owner named Steve.. But I will come back to that in a little bit. I ordered the tuna steak.. And the cute little german girl i joined ordered chicken kiev.. Both meals were bloody beautiful.. We stayed on having drinks.. With Steve.. And his Nephew G, who is also a part owner... I had a great night .. And have visited since many times.. Also have recomended Dog Dragon to any of my friends... Feels like your in your own living room.. Great people, great food.. And i also scored with the german chick.. Haha

4  Thank Tiklefish
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great place friendly staff quick service cold beer
Tuna was delicious and flavourful with an awesome pesto sauce

good cheap cocktails on wednesday night also